Critical Headquarters

Full Version: Reschedule Requests To LN,AoA,pv,fckd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi, I fucked up by not telling darkevil that we have a skiing trip we leave thursday and wont be back till sunday so these games will not be available for us.. we need to finish the games before thursday if it's possible. we'll play any time monday tuesday wednesday just to get these games finished before thursday
Damn V going to forfeit 4 games in the final week and miss the playoffs AND lose half of their winnings.

RIP V
Fckd will probably preffer after 11pm, anyday of thje week. Can you guys do it that late?
Ya we can
Wednesday @ 11PM?
We could probably play at 11:30 directly after that game, but I will have to confirm that.
(12-08-2014, 06:23 AM)benevolence Wrote: [ -> ]We could probably play at 11:30 directly after that game, but I will have to confirm that.

we already played fckd :p as early as possible would be good.. but if not then we'll have to go with any time you guys can.
We could play Tuesday night at 11:30pm est or later
Well nothing was heard back from V regarding this... so I assume with the extension now in place we just wait til they come back home? Then discuss possible times for next week?
Yeah ill post Times once i return from my skiing trip.
Pages: 1 2 3