Critical Headquarters

Full Version: [Playoffs] V vs. DC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You guys have to play 3 games. Please sort your times out. They can be back to back matches, or matches on different days. You have until January 18th 11:59PM EST to play your matches.
how about friday 7-8pm est? saturday works too weekdays we can do but needs to be relatively early.
waiting to find out clock's work schedule for next week will post as soon as I know, either later tonight or tomorrow
Friday at 7pm and 8pm est should be good for us. I can't 100% confirm this yet, but should be able to by tomorrow.
unfortunately we can't play til 9:30 on Fri...can you do 9:30 and 10:30? if not I guess we'll have to look at Sunday
playing friday 9:30pm est is not going work for us, it's way too late we need a earlier time.
What days can you do 9:30 pm then?
Saturday is the only day we can do 9:30pm keep in mind 9:30 is 3.30am for us.
guess we'll say 9:30 and 10:30 on Saturday then? Yeah I understand but you guys have had late games before and you often individually play games up to and past midnight EST so I don't see why it's an issue for you now.

Tengo said he could do 8 pm and 9pm on Friday, if that works better for you?

since you asked for 7 and 8, and we wanted 9:30 and 10:30 on Fri, how bout 8 and 9 as a compromise?
(01-13-2015, 01:20 PM)Fordus Wrote: [ -> ]guess we'll say 9:30 and 10:30 on Saturday then? Yeah I understand but you guys have had late games before and you often individually play games up to and past midnight EST so I don't see why it's an issue for you now.

Tengo said he could do 8 pm and 9pm on Friday, if that works better for you?

since you asked for 7 and 8, and we wanted 9:30 and 10:30 on Fri, how bout 8 and 9 as a compromise?

I don't have a problem playing 9.30 friday, however fight3r and terror doesn't usually play that late, almost never play that late..
8pm and 9pm might actually work, i'm going to check with them and let you know but we most likely will go with the 8pm and 9pm time.
If not we'll go for saturday.
Pages: 1 2