Critical Headquarters
unban petition - Printable Version

+- Critical Headquarters (http://forums.critical-hq.net)
+-- Forum: Armor Critical Discussion (http://forums.critical-hq.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discussion (http://forums.critical-hq.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: unban petition (/showthread.php?tid=1690)

Pages: 1 2 3

unban petition - freewiggz - 10-22-2018

Yo this is wiggy

I dont know what I've done to you spring guy
but i just want to play again.

I dont know what I did in the first place. im a good peseron ive played for years so why ban me on site. 

at least some kind of reason. because the bottom line is, before my ban, there was no reason. maybe since then i deserve to get banned but why would you do that to somebody who just wants to play? bevause i changed my rating? ok i hanged my OS smart guy. and what about the name I made TELA? the game let me register it as a smurf so i dont know why because I had ALL CAPS or what but i figured if the name was taken it wouldn't let me register it.

so yea i kinda suck but i dont have much in my life this game makes me feel better. i hope you know the shit you say makes people feel bad and you might not even realize it. I feel that i'e know a lot of you for years, from all my names whivh are now banned... anyway please let me know because all i want is to be able to play without bering banned all the time for no reason. 

thanks anybody. 

hell the last game i was in CTA, we were havin a good game,, i think we were winning even, hen spring guy joins the lobby just to ban me and break up the game? nobody else cared I was playing.. and I never hide my smurf names,,, obviously 100 rating its me so...

shits ridiculous

people ive had srtand up for me tELA, BONE, ELAASSINO, LEWOUNG, and OTHERS, akma

at least consider it

or at least know i get a new computer everyday and have hundreds of vpns i can connect to in an attempt to play

that is all

RE: unban petition - Bone - 10-23-2018

#freewiggy

SG thinks you hacked (LOL) tela. You're way too dumb for that, no offense. You got away with some kind of bug, which is unheard of on this game. SG does what he wants though and gets away with it because unfortunately nobody capable of stopping him cares to do so. So for what it's worth, you shouldn't be banned wiggy but you'll likely continue to be. Good luck bud.

P.S. - Who the fuck gets a new computer everyday?

RE: unban petition - niveus - 10-23-2018

(10-23-2018, 01:39 PM)Bone Wrote:  #freewiggy

SG thinks you hacked (LOL) tela. You're way too dumb for that, no offense. You got away with some kind of bug, which is unheard of on this game. SG does what he wants though and gets away with it because unfortunately nobody capable of stopping him cares to do so. So for what it's worth, you shouldn't be banned wiggy but you'll likely continue to be. Good luck bud.

P.S. - Who the fuck gets a new computer everyday?
He took over springguys name last night using a different method. I wouldn't fuck with wiggy folks.
#freewiggy

RE: unban petition - Bone - 10-25-2018

Rumor has it... if you go into the bathroom, turn off the lights, and say wiggy 3x into the mirror, you'll get hacked.

RE: unban petition - CartmanCTA - 10-25-2018

lololol

RE: unban petition - freewiggz - 10-25-2018

all of these alleged allegations are based on falser pretense... the fact that the game is going to close down and they are more worried about banning me is kinda shitty. the game is ending so why is upholding a ban (based on false narratives and exaggerations of truth) 

I'm actually one who would throw in on a server for us to play on.. why ban me man .

RE: unban petition - InSoMnIaC - 10-27-2018

perhaps tela was a an uppercase I instead of a lowercase l do you understand this?

RE: unban petition - craig - 10-28-2018

Two wrongs don't make a right. But three lefts do. I have a few questions for those involved, we'll see if we can come to a state that we are all happy with.

RE: unban petition - Fudorm - 10-28-2018

i would like to be unbanned as well. i just want to play cta

RE: unban petition - pacifist - 11-05-2018

I've witnessed some of the interactions regarding these bans (more so wiggys than fuds, and technically fud isn't banned from AC or CTA, although some refs have banned him from their games), so someone let me know if they would like a 3rd party account of events.