#Login Register
*uFo*
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

04-27-2015, 06:42 PM #1
spliff n00b
Hey, so I have been in uFo for about 10 years.... it was the last clan I've been in, and as far as I'm concerned, I never left it.
I remember when spark came around after ARC died, I created uFo on that site and was "leader" technically just on that site to grant other follow aliens the tag.
I was never co-leader or leader technically, but i had seniority for most of my time in the clan.
Anyways, my point is, I would like the get my *uFo* tag back. But someone already created the clan on the clans list, with no info at all. The website is listed as "www.google.com".
The few fellow old aliens that I've seen in lobby/games recently have expressed the same concern, and would also like to rep the tag. (doth & homedog)
Is it possible to figure out who started the tag??? and either get in touch with them, so we can get invites? or if someone just started the clan with no means to invite anyone, just to kibosh our old clan...

Anyways, a response would be nice.
Thanks.

04-27-2015, 10:53 PM #2
oTaCon AC Administrator
I used to have admin access on the clan system, but I do not anymore for whatever reason. It's possible that cyro or springguy (or other devs) could remove or grant you leadership access to *uFo*

[Image: AiDd4fG.png]