#Login Register
CTA Board Applications OPEN
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

07-19-2017, 02:24 PM #11
Birdman n00b
I wouldnt mind coming back into play with CTA as I had some hand in starting it from the beginning Dodgy

07-31-2017, 06:38 AM #12
CartmanCTA n00b
What name do you use on AC? CTA always welcomes people wanting to help.

07-31-2017, 06:49 AM #13
Fudorm n00b
I'm willing to go through the neccesary ref training to host ctas.

07-31-2017, 08:51 AM #14
Bile n00b
(07-31-2017, 06:38 AM)CartmanCTA Wrote:  What name do you use on AC?  CTA  always welcomes people wanting to help.
I call bullshit.

/join Reign

08-02-2017, 05:11 AM #15
CartmanCTA n00b
(07-31-2017, 08:51 AM)Bile Wrote:  
(07-31-2017, 06:38 AM)CartmanCTA Wrote:  What name do you use on AC?  CTA  always welcomes people wanting to help.
I call bullshit.

08-02-2017, 02:03 PM #16
Birdman n00b
You can find me under EagleBM

09-05-2017, 02:36 PM #17
doubletime n00b
i'll help fix the activity problem

12-23-2017, 05:14 PM #18
RoboTech Veteran
Once ago, the referee was a guarded position. The labors we once had makes today seem like a dream to host in. The realm of Blue Team, hand-written stats, porting to the action, wisely choosing the MVPs, but not starting the game until checking both teams' rosters. Ahh what glory good games brought to the crowds..Nothing like a well hosted game. Whether it was SNL or APL there was just as much pressure on the refs as the players!
A well working organism competition was, once ago...once again?

A CTA Board Membership Application:

Alias(s): Coldfire-, Fire u^B, RiddeN, Eskimo.

Experience: I have reffed in most leagues that have existed on ARC, Spark, and AC. I was apart of many other organizations that hosted as well.

What are your goals in becoming a Board Member? My goals have always been the same throughout the years. I wish clans were larger on the game, and that there is always a good variety of competition without bias. My goals would be to continue what I started last year in CG. I brought new maps to the table with Jimps and we stably held regular games with prizes and variety. We held a decent player base and rivaled CTA very well for our games not affecting the Ratings. Our games were also always smooth and never bias. Always keeping the importance on the match, not the bs. Most importantly, it was fun, and people enjoyed them. Since last week I've brought back my icon matches and plan to keep holding them. With the support in CTA and the ability to affect ratings, not just offering icon prizes, I see it being a great start in this restructuring of games. I will also never give up on the idea of clans, and the wish they would once become important again. I will always fight the good fight to have clan wars/leagues if we can.

Why am I a good candidate? I have moderate technical skills. I know html and css and am very familiar with building content management systems. As well as moderate photoshop and design skills. I was passionate enough to learn enough PHP to create a working statistics and ratings system from broken code to create my former CG(Competitive Gaming) website. I remain unbias in my games and my missions for competition. I know that a bias system never works, so hosting must remain with integrity, therefore I have no mission to gain power over anyone. I only want the freedom and support to accomplish these goals. With a little bit of faith from you, We can accomplish great things.

References:
The Competitive Gaming Forums - http://forums.critical-hq.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=81

Gladiators Website - http://gladiators.critical-hq.net - Last I was in CTA I cleaned it up, created a donate page, and video to feel the community out for another season.

If our lives were great we wouldn't need second ones on this hell hole.
Coldfire- / Fire u^B / RiddeN / Eskimo
Director of Competitive Gaming
{ReignSupreme} High Council

12-24-2017, 03:19 AM #19
Bile n00b
(08-02-2017, 02:03 PM)Birdman Wrote:  You can find me under EagleBM

(12-23-2017, 05:14 PM)RoboTech Wrote:  Once ago, the referee was a guarded position.  The labors we once had makes today seem like a dream to host in.  The realm of Blue Team, hand-written stats, porting to the action, wisely choosing the MVPs, but not starting the game until checking both teams' rosters.  Ahh what glory good games brought to the crowds..Nothing like a well hosted game. Whether it was SNL or APL there was just as much pressure on the refs as the players!
A well working organism competition was, once ago...once again?

A CTA Board Membership Application:

Alias(s): Coldfire-, Fire u^B, RiddeN, Eskimo.

Experience: I have reffed in most leagues that have existed on ARC, Spark, and AC.   I was apart of many other organizations that hosted as well.  

What are your goals in becoming a Board Member?  My goals have always been the same throughout the years.  I wish clans were larger on the game, and that there is always a good variety of competition without bias.  My goals would be to continue what I started last year in CG.  I brought new maps to the table with Jimps and we stably held regular games with prizes and variety.  We held a decent player base and rivaled CTA very well for our games not affecting the Ratings.  Our games were also always smooth and never bias.  Always keeping the importance on the match, not the bs.  Most importantly, it was fun, and people enjoyed them.  Since last week I've brought back my icon matches and plan to keep holding them.  With the support in CTA and the ability to affect ratings, not just offering icon prizes, I see it being a great start in this restructuring of games.  I will also never give up on the idea of clans, and the wish they would once become important again.  I will always fight the good fight to have clan wars/leagues if we can.  

Why am I a good candidate?  I have moderate technical skills.  I know html and css and am very familiar with building content management systems. As well as moderate photoshop and design skills.  I was passionate enough to learn enough PHP to create a working statistics and ratings system from broken code to create my former CG(Competitive Gaming) website.  I remain unbias in my games and my missions for competition.  I know that a bias system never works, so hosting must remain with integrity, therefore I have no mission to gain power over anyone.  I only want the freedom and support to accomplish these goals.  With a little bit of faith from you, We can accomplish great things.

References:
The Competitive Gaming Forums - http://forums.critical-hq.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=81

Gladiators Website - http://gladiators.critical-hq.net - Last I was in CTA I cleaned it up, created a donate page, and video to feel the community out for another season.

this is doodoo
This post was last modified: 12-25-2017, 02:47 AM by Bile.