#Login Register
Is AC down or is it me?
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

06-13-2015, 09:04 AM #11
Flash n00b
(06-13-2015, 08:57 AM)holy Wrote:  can we get some added hours to the 48hrs?

At this point I think it's a wait-and-see-what-happens scenario. But with someone devoted to attacking a specific server, I don't think it's likely that we'll be playing this weekend, but that's speculation.

On the bright-side, ARC was on the verge of death with name registration down and constant server attacks for years. This is nothing new. We just have to look into things that can help mitigate future attacks (network redundancy, better firewalls, etc). Most data centers offer some type of DDoS protection that works to a certain extent and can decrease the amount of downtime, but there's no guarantees with something like this, so we just have to keep on going like we've always done Blush

06-13-2015, 09:08 AM #12
Bone Still n00b
(06-13-2015, 09:04 AM)Flash Wrote:  

At this point I think it's a wait-and-see-what-happens scenario. But with someone devoted to attacking a specific server, I don't think it's likely that we'll be playing this weekend, but that's speculation.

On the bright-side, ARC was on the verge of death with name registration down and constant server attacks for years. This is nothing new. We just have to look into things that can help mitigate future attacks (network redundancy, better firewalls, etc). Most data centers offer some type of DDoS protection that works to a certain extent and can decrease the amount of downtime, but there's no guarantees with something like this, so we just have to keep on going like we've always done Blush

He's more than likely trolling. If it isn't an outside person, and it is someone within the arc community, then it's just about a sure fire bet its holy himself doing it.

06-13-2015, 09:09 AM #13
holy n00b
(06-13-2015, 09:03 AM)Sony42 Wrote:  [Image: image.php?di=PKY2]

why cut the girl out of the photo? why post the photo at all?

(06-13-2015, 09:08 AM)Bone Wrote:  
(06-13-2015, 09:04 AM)Flash Wrote:  

He's more than likely trolling. If it isn't an outside person, and it is someone within the arc community, then it's just about a sure fire bet its holy himself doing it.

...i have nothing to do with this... i've been playing this game nonstop for 2 weeks dude and wanting to pursue ideas to help the game...
This post was last modified: 06-13-2015, 09:10 AM by holy.

[Image: ik2a2mw.jpg]
"How fucking stupid and foolish of you to think you could do this"

06-13-2015, 09:45 AM #14
Hunter n00b
Can we reschedule?

06-13-2015, 09:47 AM #15
secretagentman n00b
Not sure if this is related, however the only page on the cta site that doesn't work right now is the rating page..