#Login Register
Tengo is abusing his admin powers as a CTA Ref.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

06-26-2015, 02:13 PM #1
Fudorm n00b
Tonight 6/25, I was playing Joy and he was on my team. I made a costly error in judgement and the other team flagged and won the game 2-1. He than came back in lobby and personally attacked me calling me a moron, which I blew off.. didnt respond to his attacks.. just let it go.

He than hosted a stank game immediately after that, and this time he was on the opposing team.. I played pretty well and we ended up beating his squad in a close 2-1 game, so when the game was over in jest i talked back to him.

The very next game was a stroke, and inso icculus coldfire ect were all playing, and he announced to everyone that i was not allowed to play the rest of the night.

I feel like this is an abuse of admin powers and I don't see how this is fair.

06-26-2015, 02:36 PM #2
Bone Still n00b
Clearly a made up story... the Nightly 4v4's killed CTA so I don't believe a word of this.

06-26-2015, 03:12 PM #3
tengo Veteran
Fudorm, you know clearly that when you act out of line with a ref, you risk getting banned. Nobody has to deal with your nonsense. This is your one and only warning. There's absolutely no incentive to let you play in my games if you're going to be a heckling moron. You'll have another chance to participate in my games next time you're on, but get used to watching from the lobby if you want to act stupid.

06-27-2015, 12:59 AM #4
Sony42 n00b
We all know that tengo gets butthurt easily (especially when he loses). He should have been removed from CTA ref ages ago, honestly.

06-27-2015, 04:11 AM #5
icculus n00b
You engaged him, Tengo, and if you simply wanted to end his nonsense, you could have just as easily muted him. The ban was excessive, and was a show of poor judgement on your part.
I have no allegiance to Fudorm, and in the past, I have seen him act out of line. With that said, last night was not one of these instances. The situation should have been handled differently.

06-27-2015, 09:19 AM #6
Fudorm n00b
(06-26-2015, 03:12 PM)tengo Wrote:  Fudorm, you know clearly that when you act out of line with a ref, you risk getting banned. Nobody has to deal with your nonsense. This is your one and only warning. There's absolutely no incentive to let you play in my games if you're going to be a heckling moron. You'll have another chance to participate in my games next time you're on, but get used to watching from the lobby if you want to act stupid.

I understand that If I get out of line , there are repercussions, but you were the one who was out of line. I was not a heckling moron, other than making an error in joy, I always give ctas my best effort.. I didn't heckle you , and their should not be a double standard that allows you to talk crap after you lose a close game, but when I win, I can't give you a hard time.. FOr the record I didn't say anything remotely bad. Icculus inso and others witnessed

06-29-2015, 07:27 AM #7
gates n00b
lmao funny watching ya'll cry over a game thats dead

06-30-2015, 02:39 PM #8
tengo Veteran
Let's review nearly half of Fudorm's posts on here, all related to some form of complaining:

Fudorm complains about Genocide
Fudorm admits disrupting games in the past and complains about Dzaaneez
Fudorm defends himself as he's accused of disrupting games
Fudorm defends himself as he's accused of leaving games early
Fudorm asks to be unmuted for disorderly conduct
and now, Fudorm has the nerve to complain about me.

If there's anybody on this game that benefits from the bullshit that refs have to go through, it's Fudorm. Fudorm has all the time in the world to participate in every CTA, including spamming refs to host, disrupting games, starting problems and utilizing the message board to complain, when he has been a nuisance. The majority of CTA staff has dealt with Fudorm's problematic behavior on multiple occasions. Therefore, I will not tolerate any type of disruption or absolutely any problem that arises out of Fudorm's irresponsibility and childish behavior. The same goes for you icculus since you went out of your way to make it a big deal that night. Any type of bullshit means you get to sit out. Muting is not sufficient, it means he gets to enjoy participating on the game without taking any responsibility for his actions. Not sure who you are icculus, but once you actually ref games and deal with nonsense - the nonsense many refs have already dealt with for years - you may voice your opinion.

06-30-2015, 02:40 PM #9
cyro Forum Administrator
okay mgc

tocs.

06-30-2015, 02:43 PM #10
tengo Veteran