#Login Register
Unban VexHexen
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

08-03-2016, 04:25 AM #1
VexHexen n00b
Srsly??? Ban me cause you thought i was jonah??? Idea

i mean i straight got an ip ban.....i didnt even do anything. no warning. no explanation.....just straight Exclamation

i mean after 14 years in this game i get this kind of shlick? wooooooooooooooooooooooow...

i mean are you even going to tell me who banned me? or why?

when i log in it on any account i have it says banned inappropriate name....so why not just have me delete that one account if you dont like it...dont straight ban my whole existence. seems kinda sheisty...
This post was last modified: 08-03-2016, 04:48 AM by VexHexen.

I need another beer...

08-03-2016, 08:53 AM #2
Bone Still n00b
First off, VexHexen aka theFirm aka MorthorSpede aka Riever is a complete moron. However, I will be defending him here. Do you know why? Because there's someone else who quite possibly is even more of a moron. That spineless, sackless piece of shit is springguy. (This is a statement based on my assumption springguy was the one who banned Vexhexen. I could be wrong, but that rarely happens. He is still a moron and a spineless, sackless piece of shit no matter what.)

So, basically, VexHexen was banned for nothing. I don't know the duration of the ban, but he shouldn't be banned for even a minute. This is all based on a small, meaningless and innocent occurrence during a CTA game. Here is a link for the particular CTA I'm referring to: http://cta.critical-hq.net/game.php?matchID=12612

Now as you can see, it's a 4v4 Joy springguy is participating in. He's not even the host. Masta is. Besides the 8 participants you can see there, nobody else was in the server but myself on spectator. That was until someone else came in, on a name that isn't really a word or anything that makes sense so I don't recall it precisely (Vexhexen is a moron, who knows what the name is supposed to mean or be based off of).

So, during the game, I'm making random comments directed mainly towards tsunami and Cartman being trash when they fuck up, which is often. I've never been warned, muted, or banned for doing so. In comes this guy. He starts randomly saying shit out of spectator chat, none of which makes much sense (HE'S A MORON). Irregardless, he's not doing anything I wasn't, which is merely talking out of spectator chat during a CTA game. So springguy stops to type something along the lines of "i'm tired of your shit jonah, i swear as soon as this game ends i'm banning you forever". I believe this guy even made the comment after that about not being jonah.

Then the real crime occurs. springguy (a participant of the actual CTA going on) spawns, but doesn't move for a good 15-30 seconds. Then you see that this guy, which turns out to be Vexhexen and not jonah, has been muted by springguy. All of this going on while his team is in a good position to cap on the other team. A cap that doesn't unfortunately occur for them because they're playing a man down for 15-30 seconds. I can only assume springguy took that long to type the mute command because, as I said before, this guys name was something similar to fgrlaeykladfgkkljdasf. A reminder: springguy isn't the host even of this CTA. Is he a guide/admin/owner even? Should such a moron be allowed to reprimand people? Obviously he's quite incapable. That's the main problem here, although I'm starting to go a bit off topic. Back to this particular incident.

So it appears to me, VexHexen was muted for "disrupting a CTA game", which he wasn't doing. As it turns out, springguy sitting there while muting him for nothing cost his team and disrupted the game more. Now it seems, he followed up with his threat of banning him after the game was over. For nothing. Mistaken identity even. Not that that matters, because he was innocent regardless who he is.

Unban this moron Vexhexen so that he may counter the MrJimps/NormLs/springwomans/artoftragedys/bibbys/evo9s of the CTA world.

Then get to the root of the problem, and figure out why springguy is allowed to ban anyone period. Clearly can't be trusted to make unbiased and logical decisions.
This post was last modified: 08-03-2016, 09:07 AM by Bone.

08-03-2016, 08:59 AM #3
Bone Still n00b
#VexHexenLivesMatter

08-03-2016, 10:36 AM #4
VexHexen n00b
At 733TS someone was paying attention. TY

I need another beer...

08-03-2016, 10:38 AM #5
VexHexen n00b
and ty for the unban Smile Heart Angel

I need another beer...

08-03-2016, 11:29 AM #6
cyro Forum Administrator
(08-03-2016, 08:53 AM)Bone Wrote:  First off, VexHexen aka theFirm aka MorthorSpede aka Riever is a complete moron. However, I will be defending him here. Do you know why? Because there's someone else who quite possibly is even more of a moron. That spineless, sackless piece of shit is springguy. (This is a statement based on my assumption springguy was the one who banned Vexhexen. I could be wrong, but that rarely happens. He is still a moron and a spineless, sackless piece of shit no matter what.)

So, basically, VexHexen was banned for nothing. I don't know the duration of the ban, but he shouldn't be banned for even a minute. This is all based on a small, meaningless and innocent occurrence during a CTA game. Here is a link for the particular CTA I'm referring to: http://cta.critical-hq.net/game.php?matchID=12612

Now as you can see, it's a 4v4 Joy springguy is participating in. He's not even the host. Masta is. Besides the 8 participants you can see there, nobody else was in the server but myself on spectator. That was until someone else came in, on a name that isn't really a word or anything that makes sense so I don't recall it precisely (Vexhexen is a moron, who knows what the name is supposed to mean or be based off of).

So, during the game, I'm making random comments directed mainly towards tsunami and Cartman being trash when they fuck up, which is often. I've never been warned, muted, or banned for doing so. In comes this guy. He starts randomly saying shit out of spectator chat, none of which makes much sense (HE'S A MORON). Irregardless, he's not doing anything I wasn't, which is merely talking out of spectator chat during a CTA game. So springguy stops to type something along the lines of "i'm tired of your shit jonah, i swear as soon as this game ends i'm banning you forever". I believe this guy even made the comment after that about not being jonah.

Then the real crime occurs. springguy (a participant of the actual CTA going on) spawns, but doesn't move for a good 15-30 seconds. Then you see that this guy, which turns out to be Vexhexen and not jonah, has been muted by springguy. All of this going on while his team is in a good position to cap on the other team. A cap that doesn't unfortunately occur for them because they're playing a man down for 15-30 seconds. I can only assume springguy took that long to type the mute command because, as I said before, this guys name was something similar to fgrlaeykladfgkkljdasf. A reminder: springguy isn't the host even of this CTA. Is he a guide/admin/owner even? Should such a moron be allowed to reprimand people? Obviously he's quite incapable. That's the main problem here, although I'm starting to go a bit off topic. Back to this particular incident.

So it appears to me, VexHexen was muted for "disrupting a CTA game", which he wasn't doing. As it turns out, springguy sitting there while muting him for nothing cost his team and disrupted the game more. Now it seems, he followed up with his threat of banning him after the game was over. For nothing. Mistaken identity even. Not that that matters, because he was innocent regardless who he is.

Unban this moron Vexhexen so that he may counter the MrJimps/NormLs/springwomans/artoftragedys/bibbys/evo9s of the CTA world.

Then get to the root of the problem, and figure out why springguy is allowed to ban anyone period. Clearly can't be trusted to make unbiased and logical decisions.

Savage.

tocs.

08-03-2016, 11:36 AM #7
Predator Still n00b
(08-03-2016, 11:29 AM)cyro Wrote:  
(08-03-2016, 08:53 AM)Bone Wrote:  First off, VexHexen aka theFirm aka MorthorSpede aka Riever is a complete moron. However, I will be defending him here. Do you know why? Because there's someone else who quite possibly is even more of a moron. That spineless, sackless piece of shit is springguy. (This is a statement based on my assumption springguy was the one who banned Vexhexen. I could be wrong, but that rarely happens. He is still a moron and a spineless, sackless piece of shit no matter what.)

Savage.
Detective Bone

[Image: zJYKvdO.png]