#Login Register
Weekly Icon Matches!!!
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

12-13-2017, 12:44 PM #11
RoboTech Veteran
Competitive Gaming is back! Keeping the same format as before we will try to bring you a different variety of map styles. Every Monday starting around 10pmEST the games will begin. As always check this thread for the next weekly match, and past match details! Thanks and welcome back to Competitive Gaming!

Next Match - Monday.12/18
Match One) CG_Silk
Results:
A) LogiTech dharma eskimo rmz sam
vs
B) kinggrimet dissent mal muahaha jawn

Honestly this was a great game. It wasn't about the solo artists. There weren't any play savers. This match was about teamwork, and both sides had it! On the team I participated, we had great communication. LogiTech is great to play with, because she actually reported enemies' health. Which is rare, I thought I was the only one still doing this. Dharma is always good on calling base, and everyone else fell right in line. This was anyone's game the entire way through but with a risky last 30 seconds flag attempt by dharma, Team A stole it for a 2-0 victory!
This post was last modified: 04-24-2018, 04:51 AM by RoboTech.

If our lives were great we wouldn't need second ones on this hell hole.
Coldfire- / Fire u^B / RiddeN / Eskimo
Director of Competitive Gaming
{ReignSupreme} High Council

01-03-2018, 07:56 AM #12
RoboTech Veteran
Monday, January 1st 2018
Match One) CG_GoFFA
This was a fun match. It could have used a few more. We had 11 players, 1 spec, and 1 bibby left early!! The top 5 in frags took the win.

Winners:
LogiTech Dharma Eskimo Venture Bigdaddy

Newbs:
Bone esc muahaha xyz bibby and the kinggrimet.

A couple people got to walk away with an icon, but I think we all got to have a good time. This was a fun low down dirty game! Bless the Free For All nation.
This post was last modified: 01-03-2018, 07:58 AM by RoboTech.

04-24-2018, 04:56 AM #13
RoboTech Veteran
Monday 4/23/2018 10pmEST
We're going to have an icon event tonight folks! We may try something different, and do an icon pub! Participate in the server for at least 20 minutes, and be on a winning team during that time, to receive an icon of your choice for one week! This pub will last one hour. We may be taking votes on which map to play in our room so /join cgaming

What a great night!! The CG Icon Pub lasted 57 minutes of its hour. We had a lot of winners and it felt gooooood to play just a little bit if Go.

Later we held another event with a great mix up CG_Joy. I wont lie, I meant to host CG_Jone, but I loved the twist this map had. A clear farplane with small amounts of webbed areas for nading made this a really fun and interesting game. There was a bit of lagging out, but we got through it and everyone had a good time.
This post was last modified: Yesterday, 04:13 AM by RoboTech.