#Login Register
See ya'll later
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

10-29-2016, 10:39 AM #1
nizem n00b
Howdy amigos, thought I should probably just post this here in case I miss someone in the lobby.  For my short-lived post-15-year-comeback career that started in 2014, I'm announcing my retirement!  Yeah, but only good players can 'retire' right?  In any event, I've "left" once before, only to find myself drawn back into the intrigue of pew pew'ing all over again.  However this time I think it's more of a permanent departure.  Please, don't everyone cry at once.

No, I'm not going to go into a long diatribe on how I'm fed up with the AC community and blah blah blah.  Because that's not true.  In short, it's just taking too much of my time and I need to devote energy and time elsewhere.  In other words, AC is too fun and it's taking away from me doing something actually productive!  I'm working on something now that you all may find interesting later on down the road.  So I'll check in here from time to time to get the latest gossip (hoping that it's still around). 

So it's been fun playing with everyone.  May your lasers prosper.  And no, I won't secretly come around trolling on another name.  However if you want to believe that someone trolling is actually me, hopefully he plays well so that I make it to above a 1600 rating!

I guess now is the time for shout-outs right?  Ok.

Cartman: Thanks buddy.  We'll keep in touch I'm sure.  I enjoyed the short ride I had as a CTA ref -- it was an honor to serve!
Loki: You'll always be the wind beneath my wings.
Dharma: Go Aggies.  Keep up the good CTA work.
Genocide: Sorry to bounce out so early after making me a ref.  Give Dharma a gold star for being ref of the quarter.
Otacon: You're cool. 
Tsunami: <3

Oh, and to anyone I may have been a jerk to, forgive me.  I know talking trash sort've the "way" of online gaming, but I don't particularly care for it, and tried not to as much as possible.  It's easier to say things sometimes hidden behind a computer screen that you wouldn't say in person.  Some of you may be like "uhhhh, whatever", but I'd still say that even though it's a game, it's still some small part of your life.  And I'd rather that small part not be filled with insults and tearing others down, even if it's over a game. 

Later friends

10-29-2016, 11:18 AM #2
Yosh Forum Administrator
Cya nizem. You were always fun to play with when I played. Enjoy your life my man.

yoshi

10-31-2016, 07:01 AM #3
RoboTech Veteran
I was just starting to like you

If our lives were great we wouldn't need second ones on this hell hole.
Coldfire- / Fire u^B / RiddeN / Eskimo
Director of Competitive Gaming
{ReignSupreme} High Council

11-03-2016, 10:19 AM #4
Cheejudo n00b
kid always had a shit attitude

ABChee REIGN SUPREME
[7:05:19 PM] FwitG : im more attractive and successful than you'll ever be 'abchee'

11-06-2016, 05:35 AM #5
lowkey n00b
It is neither wealth nor splendor; but tranquility and occupation which give you happiness. -Tommy J

I hope on your road to a more productive and fulfilling life that one of the by products is happiness. If you ever feel like coming back even for just a short visit I would be glad to welcome you. You were a blast to bullshit with and it was fun playing alongside or against you. Don't forget to make life kiss your converse and to direct-a your feets-a to Daddy Green's pizza!