#Login Register
dat feeling
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

12-07-2016, 06:50 PM #1
tengo Veteran
As I procrastinate from even more responsibilities, I find myself logging on the beautiful world of Armor Critical at 330AM EST. For those of you who haven't had the opportunity to experience the lobby during the early morning, you've missed out on some of the most intellectually stimulating conversations to have ever graced this game. Prominent members of the community like NormL, bOdYbAg, InSoMnIaC, and every other fucking moron who's incapable of properly using capitalization are flooding the chat with important advice on how to take enough drugs to bypass belligerent status. Bubbly members of the community like bibby and ReV are there to entertain everybody in the lobby with streaming videos of themselves surfing the internet. Sometimes, MrJimps would share his wisdom on how to maintain a marriage, and get yelled at the rest of the night for being a bad teammate. And if you find yourself lacking the time to keep up with American politics, an extremely generous member of the community named Fudorm will be sure to fill you in with unbiased, objective information. If you need supplies delivered to your house, such as cart parts or synthetic marijuana, there is an opportunistic capitalist by the name of LuGz that will sell to you. And finally, you also have friendly members of the community, known as "CTA refs," to keep everybody happy.

However, the lobby is desolate as I write this story. For someone that was active just over a month ago, I am saddened to see the lack of activity. Where did everybody go? My only hope is that nobody overdosed, because such careless use of drugs could wipe out 90% of the users during these hours. The other concern is that nobody else is burning down industrial buildings... we cannot afford to lose another important member of this ancient community. But for now, the lobby is a caricature of the old irc.funnet.org mIRC network: The list of topics are still visible... but the rooms are empty.

Some say that you haven't lived until you've climbed Mount Everest and watched the sun rise from the South Base Camp. But truly, I say to them: You haven't lived until you've witnessed RiddeN consistently getting his ass kicked and still running his mouth. There's only one way to see for yourself, and that's by being an early-riser (actually, a fucking insomniac) on Armor Critical.
This post was last modified: 12-07-2016, 06:58 PM by tengo.

12-08-2016, 01:45 AM #2
Yosh Forum Administrator
Miss this Sad

yoshi

05-30-2017, 05:00 AM #3
Turbo AC Administrator
Tengo is the funniest guy on these forums.

Spark Administrator
Founder of CTA and Gladiators

05-30-2017, 08:24 AM #4
Birdman n00b
That was pretty funny to read.

05-31-2017, 02:25 PM #5
tengo Veteran
(05-30-2017, 08:24 AM)Birdman Wrote:  That was pretty funny to read.

Lol, thanks fellas.

06-08-2017, 04:42 AM #6
Basehead n00b
Hello

07-11-2017, 12:10 PM #7
doubletime n00b
Fucked up to talk about the dead like that. What a jerk.

09-16-2017, 07:49 AM #8
Cheejudo n00b
Stop holding on to the game if you aren't going to do what is necessary to grow it.

Its like trying to get a dictator to give up control over the country, so that it can finally grow and prosper.

ABChee REIGN SUPREME
[7:05:19 PM] FwitG : im more attractive and successful than you'll ever be 'abchee'

09-17-2017, 10:38 AM #9
Odoacer AC Operations Team
I would gladly hand this game over to anyone who had the technical knowledge necessary to maintain and improve it, but:

- I am not the sole owner.
- (more importantly) There are no qualified candidates. And if there were they would likely be better off re-creating the game from scratch at this point. There is nothing to stop anyone with expertise from doing that. They do not need permission from me or anyone else.

09-19-2017, 09:28 AM #10
Birdman n00b
Odo, is that your strongest opinion to re-create the game? wouldn't it be easier to let go some of the "project"(s) and start them from scratch? I believe responsibility were given out to players who knew nothing to run certain things. With different leadership of certain projects AC would be by any means better than it is now. Players have all kinds of ideas to being to the table as this game sits in its current state of frame. Although not brought to the surface because of who has certain ranks in projects. IMO