#Login Register
ref out of control
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

12-28-2016, 03:32 PM #1
VexHexen n00b
ref is out of control

did a thousand plus only rating game....and then put an 800 and a 900 in and denied two players slots....and there were two more waiting as well.....he said he was only going to do one....next game. same thing..

every game i play with him....he says "dont join my games anymore"
his mouth is filthy. im sick of it.
all he does is say nasty things...even if im outplaying him.
check his privilege ......hes a month long ref and then hell be bored....

there are three other players if not 6 that think he is just assing off with his good old boy mouth\attitude.

i will not tolerate this.
This post was last modified: 12-28-2016, 03:33 PM by VexHexen.

I need another beer...

12-28-2016, 04:06 PM #2
tengo Veteran
CTA rules allow for rated games. When your response is to spam pm's and make a big deal out of it, then you're not welcome in my next game. Precision hosted a regular match after and you didn't join, because you're a little whiny princess bitch looking for attention.

Cheers,

tengo

12-29-2016, 03:37 AM #3
VexHexen n00b
"Because Im a whiny bitch princess"
Can you say that???

dude seriously....if you cant fill slots and have to put players rated lower than 1000 in then should you be running a ratings match???

literally for a good 45 minutes you sat there and just spewed forth garbage..in game..every five seconds.....when i was second in kills on my team only to you in the first half by 1 kill , and then in the second half i was on top......im sick and tired of the harassment. its abusive.....i know you think you are funny.....and its cool to trash....but not for forty five minutes man...and youre just saying nasty things. we dont need that. literally dude. its not even just a couple of words.....you craft yourself paragraphs of god awful gnoring garbage. its offensive. i dont need the greatest one liner of all time ever three seconds dude...and you just keep going and going....spamming the chat. in a cta....three different things in chat in a cta one right after another.....then 10 seconds later three more......and all game long you stop to type GOD THIS GUY SUCKS when you are nowhere near me...you say it incessantly.
then if i even respond you just mute me.....sometimes when i join a game you mute me just for fun. that is harassment and its abusive....i find your blatant disrespect an embarrassment to your position as a ref.

Cheers? What are we drinking to???
This post was last modified: 12-29-2016, 03:50 AM by VexHexen.

I need another beer...

12-29-2016, 05:31 AM #4
dharma n00b
I'll show some love to the 1000 and below guys tonight, and host games for ratings 2,000 and below. So tired of guys like Astrok kicking my ass, and ruining the game for being too good!
This post was last modified: 12-29-2016, 05:31 AM by dharma.

12-29-2016, 06:01 AM #5
Genocide n00b
Vex,

I can only assume you are the Soldier character who was nonstop spamming tengo. You were told the reason for why you were excluded from cta games, you were not using a mouse and therefore would ultimately ruin the match for your team. This is a simple concept which was told to you by not 1, not 2 but 3 refs continuously and yet you refused to listen and continued to be unruly. Now, while the refs are not able to permanently ban you from cta matches, it is fully within their right to exclude you from games if they have a valid reason (ex. connection problems, trolling, increasingly disrespectful, or lacking the proper resources to play the game).

My advice to you is buy a mouse and try and be less confrontational for no reason, skill is not a factor when it comes to being allowed to play (see MrJimps or Norml for confirmation) so stop being a brat and get it together man.

PS. Also for future posts putting "ref out of control" is all fine and dandy but you literally did not mention once which ref you are talking about. If this was a real complaint worth looking into it would be incredibly hard to help you if we have no idea who you are talking about.
This post was last modified: 12-29-2016, 06:08 AM by Genocide.

12-29-2016, 09:08 AM #6
VexHexen n00b
geno no....you have the wrong guy....im vexhexen.......soldier is someone else....sorry i forgot to put tengos name in there....i wasnt paying attention

I need another beer...

12-29-2016, 10:04 AM #7
tengo Veteran
Regardless if you are soldier or not, you still spammed me while I was playing a game and cried uncontrollably in the lobby because I hosted a restricted ratings match. The rules allow for rated games, you silly moron. I'm not the only ref that realizes how badly you fuck up the balance of the games. I'm also not the only ref that supports ratings restricted games, actually, this was done by three different refs last night. Each game was close and wasn't a complete waste of time for those involved.

However, when you're involved, you can somehow go .39, .31, and maintain an atrocious win percentage. Last night, a couple players thanked and encouraged that I continue running restricted games because of how smoothly they ran. So, I'll continue doing it once in awhile.

Drama, I fully support your decision to run games that restrict ratings against the top-tier. I don't think it will matter as much, but hopefully the games will be more competitive. Worth the experiment.
This post was last modified: 12-29-2016, 10:05 AM by tengo.

12-29-2016, 12:02 PM #8
VexHexen n00b
i dont think you get it.........im tired of getting dogged out.....thats why i pm you and ask you why you insist on fucking flaming me for over half an hour.....it might be funny to you....but its disrespectful.....if i had that kind of chutzpa to really sit there and stick it to your ribs with my magical sense of humor you probably wouldnt like it....once or twice cool.....all night because its the tengo comedy hour....fuck that. get a life. i didnt sit there and personally attack your evening, and i dont think we allow that in this game...and if you dont stop....youll find out ctrl print screen works really well..

I need another beer...

12-29-2016, 02:41 PM #9
tengo Veteran
Lay off the drugs bud, that way you'll have a proper recollection of the previous night and not sound like a fucking moron.

12-30-2016, 03:16 AM #10
dharma n00b
Vex, sorry you feel this way. Putting aside Tengo's brash personality, he is probably the fairest ref out there (besides me of course). Even without CTA, people will host private games with team captains, which will naturally exclude the less skilled players. If Tengo skipped over you, and selected someone lower ranked, the argument would be more compelling. However,telling us how you don't get along with another player, probably won't get much sympathy. Rating games are an anomaly, and you will be included in most CTA games we host. Hope to see you around!