#Login Register
Dude whats up man
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

07-16-2017, 05:24 PM #1
doubletime n00b
I was playing earlier I thought I was unbanned. Now I'm banned again??? for circumventing?!?? Dude wtf, I was unbanned I didn't circumvent. They really need some good impartial admins that don't play the game just monitor it because I've been asking for weeks how long my ban for with no response? Then one of the only fair and good admins Heart (you  will always be my boy blue) seen it was a petty admin and people don't get banned for doing worse so he unbanned me after about a month and I got time served ya feel me. Also since no one answers questions here and when you try to talk in lobby and not even play in game they give you a bogus circumventing charge. What do you expect since you can't get a hold of anyone here because these forums are even more dead than the game.  They also don't tell you how long you're banned for. Why ban people from the lobby? Makes zero sense. Prior to that I wasn't even trying to play other than occasionally joining a game to see if the ban was up and just talking in the lobby, Why don't they ban people from the forums too?! When I was unbanned I had 3 peaceful games with no one talking shit to me. Then I log on now and I'm banned. Childish af. Also doctoring the truth is still a lie. Because I heard all the bullshit lies that was made up because that person doesn't like me for whatever reason he got his feelings hurt and if your feelings weren't hurt then unban me otherwise I'm taking it as a really hurt your soul and for that I deeply apologize. I hope you'll be able to move on with your life.  Big Grin I guess fuck it, I'll just play under tekaz and Lordsnipz accounts. Deuces. Angel

07-17-2017, 03:00 AM #2
Birdman n00b
just know the game will never get any better.

07-19-2017, 01:34 AM #3
Perspolis n00b
(07-16-2017, 05:24 PM)doubletime Wrote:  I was playing earlier I thought I was unbanned. Now I'm banned again??? for circumventing?!?? Dude wtf, I was unbanned I didn't circumvent. They really need some good impartial admins that don't play the game just monitor it because I've been asking for weeks how long my ban for with no response? Then one of the only fair and good admins Heart (you  will always be my boy blue) seen it was a petty admin and people don't get banned for doing worse so he unbanned me after about a month and I got time served ya feel me. Also since no one answers questions here and when you try to talk in lobby and not even play in game they give you a bogus circumventing charge. What do you expect since you can't get a hold of anyone here because these forums are even more dead than the game.  They also don't tell you how long you're banned for. Why ban people from the lobby? Makes zero sense. Prior to that I wasn't even trying to play other than occasionally joining a game to see if the ban was up and just talking in the lobby, Why don't they ban people from the forums too?! When I was unbanned I had 3 peaceful games with no one talking shit to me. Then I log on now and I'm banned. Childish af. Also doctoring the truth is still a lie. Because I heard all the bullshit lies that was made up because that person doesn't like me for whatever reason he got his feelings hurt and if your feelings weren't hurt then unban me otherwise I'm taking it as a really hurt your soul and for that I deeply apologize. I hope you'll be able to move on with your life.  Big Grin I guess fuck it, I'll just play under tekaz and Lordsnipz accounts. Deuces. Angel
UNBAN MY DUDE!!!!

07-21-2017, 04:49 PM #4
doubletime n00b
How you been man? Yo pm me your facebook, i fucks wit you homie!

08-31-2017, 10:14 AM #5
doubletime n00b
still banned nice