#Login Register
Can we do something about CTA refs that purposely manipulate their ratings?
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

07-29-2017, 11:33 AM #11
bigdaddy n00b
The only way to help Cartman out is to give specific examples if he doesn't have that he can't do anything. also not a good idea to blame people who are actually trying to help make this game better.

07-29-2017, 02:22 PM #12
Bile n00b
(07-29-2017, 11:33 AM)bigdaddy Wrote:  The only way to help Cartman out is to give specific examples if he doesn't have that he can't do anything. also not a good idea to blame people who are actually trying to help make this game better.
What is he doing to make the game better? This is an ongoing issue that has been broughten to his attention plenty.  I wouldn't be posting on here if it wasn't. He just doesn't do anything nor respond or give any sort of reasoning.

/join Reign

07-30-2017, 02:34 AM #13
Bile n00b
Look its like this the players make the game run not the refs. The more power you let the ref have the more less fun the game becomes. When cyro was head ref there was set rules to follow and that kept everyone in check. Resulting in smoother games and a more enjoyable experience.

/join Reign

07-30-2017, 09:03 AM #14
tengo Veteran
Specific examples of refs making mistakes were provided in the first post by me and posts made by others. There's nothing to clarify when the issue is directly addressed: review that the outcome of the game is correct before submitting it into the database. 

But anyways, you can pretty much get away with anything at this point. It's a good time to be an opportunist ref that likes exploiting these loopholes. However, when these issues are given attention through the use of this public message board and players start talking about it in the lobby, it usually leads to the proposed solutions. We'll probably be seeing fewer mistakes in the future, but not because an action was taken by anybody in the CTA hierarchy.

07-31-2017, 06:11 AM #15
CartmanCTA n00b
The problem with submitting a game and waiting for someone else to approve the game comes with the fact that ratings wont change until someone logs on that can do it. I've noticed several refs mess up an upload, as well as the backend glitch from time to time. Nothing is perfect and I will try to get the refs to pay more attention to what they are doing.

07-31-2017, 06:37 AM #16
Fudorm n00b
Can we establish a standard rule set for every CTA ref to abide by? An example of some of the BS i've seen is, Ela stalling a flag run in joy when he has the lead, and it being acceptable because he hosted it, while in a different game its not accepted? .. What is the rule is it permitted or is it not?