#Login Register
Cartman is trash
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

11-25-2017, 07:16 AM #11
Fudorm n00b
Whats funny is tengo cartman tsu bone they have all talked shit in real life cartman. to a degree that was way worse than anything i said to you.

And you sat idoly and didn't give a fuck. Now your feelings are hurt because you can't stand the fact that i beat you x2 in a duel and made you look stupid infront of the community

Boo hoo grab a tissue bitch

11-25-2017, 09:35 AM #12
CartmanCTA n00b
bump.. just seemed like it eeded bumped

11-25-2017, 09:50 AM #13
Fudorm n00b
duel me anytime and i'll own you again cartman. your trash ill always be a stronger player than you are.

11-25-2017, 03:30 PM #14
Bone Still n00b
Quote:Whats funny is tengo cartman tsu bone they have all talked shit in real life cartman. to a degree that was way worse than anything i said to you.

How fucked up are you in that bald ass head of yours? You messaged another man's kids on Facebook. A 12 year old and 15 year old. You told them you would rape their mother while they watched, because you were upset you couldn't play in CTA for a period of time. I can't even get over how absolutely disturbing that is. How is what I say, or anyone else you mentioned, worse than that or even remotely comparable? We get on each other about being shitty on arc. You went above and beyond, to the point you have proven you have severe deeper issues going on. There's no doubt you are mentally unstable. Please find out how severe and get some help before you end up shooting some place up. Also, for your own kid's sake, I hope you don't have unsupervised custody/visitation. A ridiculously troubling thought you are responsible for a child.
This post was last modified: 11-25-2017, 03:37 PM by Bone.

11-27-2017, 03:13 AM #15
Fudorm n00b
(11-25-2017, 03:30 PM)Bone Wrote:  
Quote:Whats funny is tengo cartman tsu bone they have all talked shit in real life cartman. to a degree that was way worse than anything i said to you.

How fucked up are you in that bald ass head of yours? You messaged another man's kids on Facebook. A 12 year old and 15 year old. You told them you would rape their mother while they watched, because you were upset you couldn't play in CTA for a period of time. I can't even get over how absolutely disturbing that is. How is what I say, or anyone else you mentioned, worse than that or even remotely comparable? We get on each other about being shitty on arc. You went above and beyond, to the point you have proven you have severe deeper issues going on. There's no doubt you are mentally unstable. Please find out how severe and get some help before you end up shooting some place up. Also, for your own kid's sake, I hope you don't have unsupervised custody/visitation. A ridiculously troubling thought you are responsible for a child.

shut ur dumbass up you weak bitch. i'll dominate you too 1v1

11-27-2017, 09:32 AM #16
tengo Veteran
(11-27-2017, 03:13 AM)Fudorm Wrote:  
(11-25-2017, 03:30 PM)Bone Wrote:  

shut ur dumbass up you weak bitch. i'll dominate you too 1v1
The adult who threatened a teenager is calling someone else a weak bitch? You need a reality check.

11-27-2017, 04:07 PM #17
CartmanCTA n00b
think he just wants attention here since he cant log in.

11-28-2017, 07:24 AM #18
Fudorm n00b
cartman you are a weak bitch shut the hell up. i'll dominate you in any platform 1v1 , to be honest ur not even worth my time

11-28-2017, 08:40 AM #19
CartmanCTA n00b
apparently.. thats why were here

11-28-2017, 10:32 AM #20
cyro Forum Administrator
get some help

tocs.