#Login Register
Cartman is trash
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

12-14-2017, 10:05 AM #31
dharma n00b
Is Cartman the only one who has seen the "proof"?

12-15-2017, 08:50 AM #32
Cheejudo n00b
(12-12-2017, 04:30 AM)RoboTech Wrote:  Who lets their 12 & 15 year olds on facebook anyways?  Yall are both crackheads. On topic though, harassment outside the game doesn't warrant a ban imo, and the trolling isnt anything tengo/other liked people haven't done a million times without punishment eh?  Ive done it a million times too, but always received mine.
How about yall just stfu, unban Fudorm if he isnt, duel or make clans and battle.  Otherwise what are we talking about here?
Shut the fuck up ridden. You were always a fucking twat. Whether he should or shouldn't let his kids on social media is none of your fucking business,

ABChee REIGN SUPREME
[7:05:19 PM] FwitG : im more attractive and successful than you'll ever be 'abchee'

12-16-2017, 06:16 AM #33
craig n00b
I haven't talked to Cartman yet but I believe I have a solution that will make everybody happy.

[Image: MaZhDSW.jpg]

12-16-2017, 11:09 AM #34
Fudorm n00b
Look cart I want to apologize if i said some inappropriate things , I just got to a breaking point. I can't tell you how many times I witnessed you stand idol in the lobby and not say a word when people would personally harass me and say things like they were glad my mother died of cancer and they fucked her ect, than more recently tsunami talking about raping my 3 year old daughter, and tengo saying some pretty fucked up shit as well..

I realize I said some fucked up things but there was no intent behind them, and equally fucked up things have been directed towards me over the years and no one has seemed to give a fuck. I guess I just wanted to see how you would react with a taste of some of the shit i've been put through by shitheads in this community over the years.

fudorm

12-16-2017, 12:41 PM #35
tengo Veteran
(12-16-2017, 11:09 AM)Fudorm Wrote:  Look cart I want to apologize if i said some inappropriate things , I just got to a breaking point. I can't tell you how many times I witnessed you stand idol in the lobby and not say a word when people would personally harass me and say things like they were glad my mother died of cancer and they fucked her ect, than more recently tsunami talking about raping my 3 year old daughter, and tengo saying some pretty fucked up shit as well..

I realize I said some fucked up things but there was no intent behind them, and equally fucked up things have been directed towards me over the years and no one has seemed to give a fuck. I guess I just wanted to see how you would react with a taste of some of the shit i've been put through by shitheads in this community over the years.

fudorm
^hahahahaahahahaah

You brought it upon yourself, knucklehead. You're out here sharing personal information with everybody and disappointed that nobody wants to share their social media accounts with you. There have been multiple occasions where you responded to AC-related trash talk with personal insults, threats, and trolling. Playing the victim card is pathetic. Maybe you should shut the fuck up, not troll, and stick to context when it comes to trash talk. 

Although tsunami is pretty fucked up if he said that, dam.

12-16-2017, 04:24 PM #36
RoboTech Veteran
HEY CHEE! Edit that sig bro. kicked you long time ago.

If our lives were great we wouldn't need second ones on this hell hole.
Coldfire- / Fire u^B / RiddeN / Eskimo
Director of Competitive Gaming
{ReignSupreme} High Council

12-17-2017, 08:05 AM #37
dharma n00b
Craig, just make sure you see proof before keeping Fudorm banned. Based on past experience, there's a good chance the ban is based on a false pretense.

12-24-2017, 02:54 AM #38
Bile n00b
Yall are crazy <3

/join Reign