#Login Register
The irony that is Cartman
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

12-17-2017, 04:58 PM #1
tengo Veteran
Why is someone who was prevented from working at Wal-Mart head of the CTA?

Cartman is the sole reason CTA lacks proper reffing. There isn't one person who wants to be a ref knowing that an illiterate moron is above him.

Furthermore, if there's anybody who abuses his administrative privileges, it's Cartman. He ends games early, prevents people from playing when it doesn't suit his expectations, and he purposely trolls games with the excuse that "I didn't feel like playing." 

It's likely he made up everything about Fudorm as well. He's yet to provide any evidence of what he said.

I'll see you guys when this idiot steps down.

12-18-2017, 05:03 AM #2
dharma n00b
Ironic that Fudorm was banned the same day he beat Cartman in a duel (still debatable on who won). It's probable that the duel was a pretext for the ban, and the harassment story was a false pretense. If someone from this game contacted my family and harassed them, I would provide irrefutable evidence to Odoacer and Craig with the intention of having him permanently banned.

If no such evidence can be provide, this is a complete abuse of power and we cannot have admins banning people for personal grudges.

12-18-2017, 05:49 AM #3
CartmanCTA n00b
Dharma you troll and hop back and forth so much on here it is unreal. I've never banned anyone for any reasons except for wiggys racist names and Fudorm for his conduct towards my family. It seems like you just like instigating the fire whenever there is conflict. I see no reason to post my familys personal information on here for you to see. I have neber abused any of the resources available to me on this game. Tengo starts postoing because I banned him because he blatantly trolled and admitted to it in game.( Just a CTA ban, not game ban). Anyone who does that will sit from the games.

12-18-2017, 06:25 AM #4
dharma n00b
Cartman, I'm starting to see a pattern with you along with other respectable players. Personally, I just hope you showed Craig or Odoacer these personal facebook messages, because it's HIGHLY unlikely they exist based on your reputation. Furthermore, no one wants to see your families personal information. With novice photo editing skills, you can blur out names and faces.

12-18-2017, 06:29 AM #5
Fudorm n00b
The truth is i never contacted any of his family via facebook. That shit is made up and i know for a fact he can't provide proof because it never happened. Its pretty pathetic that he can allow other people to talk personal shit against me in the lobby, but when the roles are reversed and he's upset because I beat him in a duel 2x in a row when he talked shit about my 'lack of skill' to everyone in lobby that he feels the need to ban me perma.

12-18-2017, 06:32 AM #6
dharma n00b
Exactly Fudorm - Cartman has also fabricated stories against me and Tengo it appears. As much at I bump heads with Tengo, he has shown me no reason to question his integrity and honesty.

Cartman... SURELY there's ONE person you can trust and show the facebook message to? All we ask is for ONE persone to verify your allegations.
This post was last modified: 12-18-2017, 07:01 AM by dharma.

12-18-2017, 03:34 PM #7
tengo Veteran
(12-18-2017, 06:32 AM)dharma Wrote:  Exactly Fudorm -  Cartman has also fabricated stories against me and Tengo it appears. As much at I bump heads with Tengo, he has shown me no reason to question his integrity and honesty.

Cartman... SURELY there's ONE person you can trust and show the facebook message to? All we ask is for ONE persone to verify your allegations.

Let's be clear about our current situation on Armor Critical. 

A group of people have earned administrative privileges (ban, mute, etc.) because they have specific characteristics to offer:

- developmental skills (Odo, SG, Dip, Craig and whomever else I'm missing)
- gameplay expertise (Sebek, Elasesino, maybe a couple others)
- historically involved in moderating (others previously mentioned crossover into this category, with the addition of Benevolence and a couple others I'm missing)

Cartman fits none of the above criteria. For some odd reason, he was handed these privileges riding the coattails of Genocide and a few others. Constantly sucking up to them. Making himself available to ref games, even when he does so incompetently. He earned nothing. He was provided these privileges as a sympathetic gesture of his bum lifestyle. Unable to present any real accomplishment after consistently playing this game for years. 

He lacks teaching ability. Other referees are consistently making mistakes in uploads. For the life of him, Cartman cannot show someone how to do something correctly the first time.

He doesn't have expertise in this game. This can easily be seen by his playing habits and how long it takes for him to respond to situations where someone is trolling or unplayable due to their connection. He will only make adjustments once it is made clear through complaints from other players.

He responds emotionally. Cartman cannot take criticism. His reaction is to issue mutes, bans, or troll games. Right now, he currently thinks he's on par with Bone's skill level. I'm not sure if Bone is aware, but I've gotten enough team-chat and private messaging from Cartman, looking for validation. If you hurt his feelings, he will abuse his administrative powers. That's how he handles things. Don't forget when I made him sit out of a rated CTA months ago for Defiance. Since he was emotionally distraught from it, he made up new rules. Half the players from that private CTA do not play anymore.

He's too incompetent to realize trolling or players with connection issues. Cartman cannot detect a troll or someone that is unplayable. He needs others to do it for him. He won't take any actions until it impacts him. That's why we repeatedly have games with people who alter the gameplay with their severe connection issues. He has no clue what the hell is going on.

And most importantly,

He's the primary contributor to the failing state of this game. Cartman hold's on to his coattail-earned administrative privileges because he lacks having any other control in his life. This may sound personal, but I don't give a fuck when he wants to dish personal insults prior to abusing his admin privileges like he did last night. He's a real life bum. Therefore, the little control he has in this small community of a dying game makes him feel somewhat superior. He has a history of abusing his privileges. He's immune to criticism. He responds emotionally. He constantly complains about how he has to ref games, but he actually wants it like that. It makes him feel important and entitled to something. The fact of the matter is, there are fewer and fewer players who want to be on a staff with a backwards person like Cartman making up rules on the go. Cartman acts like he's an important contribution to the activity in this game, but at least three people have refused invitations to rejoin the staff because he won't step down. He would rather feel important in this virtual world and fuck-up the game for everyone else. It's really a huge joke.

What happened last night is a prime example. Any good player who reviews the replay - or that was involved in the game - would immediately come to the conclusion that Cartman once again threw the game for his team because of the same selfishness he displays in the lobby. In response, I did not try. It's a common response among the better players who initially try their best to win a game, until someone like Cartman purposely avoids basic strategy for selfish reasons. If you're out there to pull a stupid flagrun out of your ass, then I'm happy to become a passive player. You ignored the base call as you always do. You screwed your team over. Not me. It couldn't be clear enough to each and every player on this game that I play to win. Your comments about trolling are unwarranted. It wasn't until I compared your skill level to other players with the same rating that you lost your shit. I publicly stated that you're nowhere near Jawn or Bone's level. Your response was to abuse your admin privileges.

Keep ruining the game, you bum. Keep banning people because you're a selfish, unaccomplished moron. You don't care that nobody wants to join a staff you lead. You like that everybody here is playing on your terms. It's unfortunate that you're allowed to get away with this.

12-18-2017, 03:43 PM #8
tengo Veteran
Apparently speaking out against him gets you muted. Amazing what he can get away with:

https://imgur.com/2FCWmAp
This post was last modified: 12-18-2017, 03:43 PM by tengo.

12-18-2017, 03:52 PM #9
Bone Still n00b
#freetengo #notmyctapresident

12-18-2017, 04:53 PM #10
CartmanCTA n00b
I abused no power. You trolled a game and admitted it so I sat you in the next one. You got mad and pm spammed me nonstop so I muted you, and it was only for 2 minutes. I have been nothing but leniant with you.