#Login Register
The irony that is Cartman
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

12-19-2017, 06:50 AM #11
Fudorm n00b
(12-18-2017, 04:53 PM)CartmanCTA Wrote:  I abused no power.  You trolled a game and admitted it so I sat you in the next one.  You got mad and pm spammed me nonstop so I muted you, and it was only for 2 minutes.  I have been nothing but leniant with you.

So how long am i banned cartman?

12-19-2017, 10:39 AM #12
dharma n00b
According to Cartman, he is providing evidence tonight. Last night his "kids were sleeping" and could not access their phone.

Fudorm, you better hope it's a lie, because you deserve to be perma-banned if he can show someone the message. If he can't, the guy really needs to step down.

12-19-2017, 11:12 AM #13
akm n00b
(12-19-2017, 10:39 AM)dharma Wrote:  According to Cartman, he is providing evidence tonight. Last night his "kids were sleeping" and could not access their phone.

Fudorm, you better hope it's a lie, because you deserve to be perma-banned if he can show someone the message. If he can't, the guy really needs to step down.

Give it a rest dharma.  For your sakes, cartman should be given benefit of the doubt.  All you did was piggyback off of tengo whining only because he got kicked after a game.  It was a pretty sad sight to see really.
Is he an idiot by giving private info and makes mistakes? Hell yes. Is he lying?  Maybe.
But is he qualified? Head and shoulders above anyone ive seen on arc.  Cartman has for the most part good intentions and tried his damned hardest to be fair.  And from his track record alone, I'd take his word over Fudorm or Tengo.
For what it's worth, I would think the so-called leaders and staff would stand up for him and be supportive.  Cartman shouldn't have to show proof to you or anyone.  If he does, he can share it with one of the confidants and that person, whether it be odoacer or someone who owns the game... can put an end to this nonsense.

12-19-2017, 12:03 PM #14
tengo Veteran
(12-19-2017, 11:12 AM)akm Wrote:  
(12-19-2017, 10:39 AM)dharma Wrote:  According to Cartman, he is providing evidence tonight. Last night his "kids were sleeping" and could not access their phone.

Give it a rest dharma.  For your sakes, cartman should be given benefit of the doubt.  All you did was piggyback off of tengo whining only because he got kicked after a game.  It was a pretty sad sight to see really.
Is he an idiot by giving private info and makes mistakes? Hell yes. Is he lying?  Maybe.
But is he qualified? Head and shoulders above anyone ive seen on arc.  Cartman has for the most part good intentions and tried his damned hardest to be fair.  And from his track record alone, I'd take his word over Fudorm or Tengo.
For what it's worth, I would think the so-called leaders and staff would stand up for him and be supportive.  Cartman shouldn't have to show proof to you or anyone.  If he does, he can share it with one of the confidants and that person, whether it be odoacer or someone who owns the game... can put an end to this nonsense.
I really don't understand why Akma thinks his two cents is relevant. You're a known troll. You seek attention from others by making erroneous comments and doing silly shit in-game. 

The burden of proof lies on Cartman. Otherwise it's blatant abuse of power that has been happening for awhile. And yes, that's something which must be fixed.

12-19-2017, 12:53 PM #15
dharma n00b
Akma - where was my benefit of a doubt after hosting 500 games along with having a great reputation, where people would create posts to thank me (http://forums.critical-hq.net/showthread.php?tid=1276)? Usually, you give the benefit of the doubt to the victim, not the person in power. Where is Fudorm's benefit of the doubt? Your entire argument is based off "benefit of the doubt", which is merely fantasy talk. Lastly, benefit of the doubt is a two-way street. All we want is the truth here, and give everyone a fair shot.

Should I just sit back and watch another player in a similar circumstance be destroyed?
This post was last modified: 12-20-2017, 05:42 AM by dharma.

12-19-2017, 01:20 PM #16
Goobs n00b
Honestly, I have been seeing nothing but Cartman hate lately.  Tengo you note Cart has done nothing for this game and was just riding Geno's coattails?  Where has Geno been exactly since being handed CTA presidency?  Cart has hosted more games than any ref since I've been active here for past 2 years, at one point singlehandedly keeping this game alive.  There might be times where Cart could be stricter in making decisions but all I see are a few vets that disappear for months only to come back for a few weeks and throw temper tantrums asking for people to be banned for trolling or wanting to get their own way.  

You think Cartman is the reason for this community dying while he constantly hosts CTA games?  I recall when you were a ref, you abused your powers more than anyone I know, forcing you to be booted from the staff.  You are the type of person that is contributing to the demise of this game.  You left a game early once, so I sat you the following game.  You proceeded to pm spam me the entire game.  When you do decide to log into this game, you bitch out people non stop for playing less than optimally.  

Those of us that continue to ref consistently do so for the majority of the community.  We do not cater to a bunch of whiny bitches, I cater to the majority of the players, most of whom are below 3K in rating.  So if you plan on trolling a game because someone made a mistake or bad play in a game and expect to continue to do whatever you want, I have some bad news for you.  Perhaps stick to the games your girlfriend Ela hosts as he is only one that will allow that behavior from you.

12-19-2017, 01:35 PM #17
tengo Veteran
(12-19-2017, 01:20 PM)Goobs Wrote:  Honestly, I have been seeing nothing but Cartman hate lately.  Tengo you note Cart has done nothing for this game and was just riding Geno's coattails?  Where has Geno been exactly since being handed CTA presidency?  Cart has hosted more games than any ref since I've been active here for past 2 years, at one point singlehandedly keeping this game alive.  There might be times where Cart could be stricter in making decisions but all I see are a few vets that disappear for months only to come back for a few weeks and throw temper tantrums asking for people to be banned for trolling or wanting to get their own way.  

You think Cartman is the reason for this community dying while he constantly hosts CTA games?  I recall when you were a ref, you abused your powers more than anyone I know, forcing you to be booted from the staff.  You are the type of person that is contributing to the demise of this game.  You left a game early once, so I sat you the following game.  You proceeded to pm spam me the entire game.  When you do decide to log into this game, you bitch out people non stop for playing less than optimally.  

Those of us that continue to ref consistently do so for the majority of the community.  We do not cater to a bunch of whiny bitches, I cater to the majority of the players, most of whom are below 3K in rating.  So if you plan on trolling a game because someone made a mistake or bad play in a game and expect to continue to do whatever you want, I have some bad news for you.  Perhaps stick to the games your girlfriend Ela hosts as he is only one that will allow that behavior from you.
Goobs, you and your misinformed girlfriend Akma should just stick to keeping your mouths shut. I was never booted. I removed myself. I've been asked to rejoin three times since. And yes, I banned trolls from my games and anybody who disrupted them. I am still on the staff list with #3 most reffed games, and I haven't reffed a game in months. I ran games efficiently, and over 900 were played as a result. When I wanted to keep my games private among a group of invite-only players, Cartman was sad that he wasn't invited and once again abused his powers. He's the problem. Get the facts straight before opening your mouth.

And like I already mentioned, when the majority of the playerbase doesn't want to ref under incompetence, then someone is going to end up doing the bulk of the job. This isn't a good thing. I don't know why you or anybody else praises Cartman for sitting around hosting games instead of fixing the problem. It's less impressive to sit around and ignore the issues by hosting new games, instead of putting together a team like an actual leader would and ensuring that responsibilities are spread across the board. Instead, you got someone with a lot of time. Bravo.

Also, I don't know what your deal is with hosting bottom eight games. I didn't know multiple people were capable of hurting your feelings that you had to isolate yourself from the competitive portion of the community. Stay in your safe space with NormL and MrJimps, nobody gives a fuck. 

12-20-2017, 02:46 AM #18
ElAsesino n00b
(12-19-2017, 01:20 PM)Goobs Wrote:  Those of us that continue to ref consistently do so for the majority of the community.  We do not cater to a bunch of whiny bitches, I cater to the majority of the players, most of whom are below 3K in rating.  So if you plan on trolling a game because someone made a mistake or bad play in a game and expect to continue to do whatever you want, I have some bad news for you.  Perhaps stick to the games your girlfriend Ela hosts as he is only one that will allow that behavior from you.

lol what???  tengo gave me a hard time for not joining him in piling onto Cartman, why the fuck are you including me in this bullshit?
This post was last modified: 12-20-2017, 02:49 AM by ElAsesino.

12-20-2017, 04:54 AM #19
dharma n00b
Yes, lets please refrain from personal attacks and opinions, and stick to the facts. Personally, I like Cartman and think he does a good-enough job at leading CTA based on the current expectation and player base. However, whether you like a person or not, is irrelevant when someone in power is making fabricated stories as a pretext to banning people.

It's a pretty simple proposition: show ONE person that Fudorm contacted your familly. If you cannot, I will denounce you as an admin and we cannot have people in power accusing other members of a CRIMINAL offense. Cartman, do you realize the seriousness of the situation if - in fact - Fudorm contacted and harassed your family?

If he really did contact your family, I sincerely apologize and regret sharing my opinion on the matter.

12-20-2017, 07:44 AM #20
niveus AC Developer
The real question here is when did Ela become tengos gf?!