#Login Register
Springguy abusing his admin rights, again...
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

04-23-2018, 11:24 AM #1
nizem n00b
So, normally this type of thing I'd just forget about.  Unfortunately it's been a pattern with Springguy to a point where I feel like something should be done.  Whether it will I don't know -- but if not it points even more to a reason why there needs to be a major change in the game, and perhaps why a new game should be created.

Last night Springguy trolled in a game, nothing new right?  Well, I proceeded to let him know afterwards that, as my right as a CTA ref according to the new rules, SG wouldn't play in my private games.  SG then began to tell me, "nizem, if you do that you'll regret it", and that I'd be "done with arc".  He said things like this multiple times, and I have the chat log, replays, and witnesses including kinggrimmet, Cartman, tsunami, akma, (and probably more) to prove it.

[1:13:25 AM] nizem : sg is done my games period
[1:13:37 AM] springguy : guess your done with arc period
[1:13:59 AM] springguy : hope your game is finished soon niz

When I started the next game, I played about 5 minutes in and mysteriously got booted from the game and couldn't rejoin.  Interestingly I was the only one this happened to in the game.  I knew SG was using his admin privileges to disrupt my connection.  We started a new game, and he did it a second time.  SG may deny all of this, but it was clear to me and others at the time what he was doing.

Here are the replays posted on youtube.

1. SG trolls in the game, flagging multiple times with everyone telling him not to (as usual)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p15ta6D7ZgE

2. SG threatens me in the next game, saying I'll regret it if I sit him
https://youtu.be/1ZUv0FhxlDY

3. SG boots me from the game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXnXvS5Fd5Q

Don't care if this guy thinks he's a developer or not.  It's unclear what the guy even does for the community.  Regardless, someone with no integrity shouldn't have abilities to do anything substantial in this game.  What will be done about it?  I hope something.
This post was last modified: 04-23-2018, 11:26 AM by nizem.

04-23-2018, 11:34 AM #2
mrkinggrimet n00b
I got a list of people who were all there to verify this

04-24-2018, 04:22 AM #3
RoboTech Veteran
Everyone abuses their privileges nizem.. Stop being a fa**ot.

You are constantly muting me and spectating me in CTA instantly without much cause, and sometimes with none. Your bias against me makes you think everything I do is trolling, and has had you abusing your privileges, in my opinion. Cartman is constantly adding wheelchair handicap icons to MrJimps and InSo without their consent. This is not the first case of an admin preventing players connections either.

You are not special. You all use your powers with your ego, but when you host in bulk its tolerated. SG is the only person that adds clan tags for me and imo that makes him one of the best, because all i see out of the rest of you are judgement calls based on your own opinions, bias, egos, and use peoples reputations against them. SG likes to flag and he does so at bad times, Cartman is also known for that in a huge way. I don't think a newbie a** mo**er fu**er like you has the right to say who's strategies are wrong and can sit them for playing so, but constantly let Tengo play while he gives up in games. There's a difference between a bad call and immorally playing, and refs have no clue how to recognize it these days.

If ElAsesino had any hair on his ball sack he'd teach people how to ref, and not support them for their mistakes. Yet, then I guess he couldn't justify for the countless times hes gotten rid/changed teams when having a shittier player on his team. You're all a fu**ing joke honestly, and this games going to continue to run downhill when sh*t heads run CTA, because CTA runs this game. Its bias, subjective to personal agendas, and makes this game horrid.

Staying on topic, singling out SG for this is retarded, because every one abuses. Oh and ive had my run-ins with Dip, but I see a lot of good judgement calls and stepping in at right time from him these days.
This post was last modified: 04-24-2018, 08:44 AM by RoboTech.

If our lives were great we wouldn't need second ones on this hell hole.
Coldfire- / Fire u^B / RiddeN / Eskimo
Director of Competitive Gaming
{ReignSupreme} High Council

04-24-2018, 10:43 AM #4
tengo Veteran
(04-24-2018, 04:22 AM)RoboTech Wrote:  Everyone abuses their privileges nizem.. Stop being a fa**ot.

You are constantly muting me and spectating me in CTA instantly without much cause, and sometimes with none.  Your bias against me makes you think everything I do is trolling, and has had you abusing your privileges, in my opinion.   Cartman is constantly adding wheelchair handicap icons to MrJimps and InSo without their consent.  This is not the first case of an admin preventing players connections either.  

You are not special.  You all use your powers with your ego, but when you host in bulk its tolerated.  SG is the only person that adds clan tags for me and imo that makes him one of the best, because all i see out of the rest of you are judgement calls based on your own opinions, bias, egos, and use peoples reputations against them.  SG likes to flag and he does so at bad times,  Cartman is also known for that in a huge way.  I don't think a newbie a** mo**er fu**er like you has the right to say who's strategies are wrong and can sit them for playing so, but constantly let Tengo play while he gives up in games.   There's a difference between a bad call and immorally playing, and refs have no clue how to recognize it these days.  

If ElAsesino had any hair on his ball sack he'd teach people how to ref, and not support them for their mistakes. Yet, then I guess he couldn't justify for the countless times hes gotten rid/changed teams when having a shittier player on his team. You're all a fu**ing joke honestly, and this games going to continue to run downhill when sh*t heads run CTA, because CTA runs this game.  Its bias, subjective to personal agendas, and makes this game horrid.

Staying on topic,  singling out SG for this is retarded, because every one abuses.  Oh and ive had my run-ins with Dip, but I see a lot of good judgement calls and stepping in at right time from him these days.
The ref can technically do whatever the fuck he wants in his own games, so if the ref mutes anybody or sits anybody, there's no abuse of power. You dumb piece of shit. Go to rehab.

04-27-2018, 10:55 AM #5
mrkinggrimet n00b
up...

04-27-2018, 11:06 PM #6
InSoMnIaC Still n00b
I expected a much longer essay from tengo, so basicly he is supporting you in this

04-30-2018, 09:37 PM #7
castiel n00b
At least SG is contributing to the game. Toxic cunts like Tengo do nothing other than just spreading their HIV around.