#Login Register
If you think we need new CTA management post here
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

05-27-2018, 09:03 AM #1
Fudorm n00b
They are killing the game, need new refs. If you agree post you're opinion.

06-02-2018, 06:14 AM #2
Birdman n00b
Needed a change LONG ago. will it ever happen, nope.....

06-03-2018, 12:44 PM #3
cyro Forum Administrator
I think getting new players is a much bigger priority.

tocs.

06-04-2018, 04:50 PM #4
Fudorm n00b
(06-03-2018, 12:44 PM)cyro Wrote:  I think getting new players is a much bigger priority.
you think we are going to get new players with the cancer of management this game has?

06-05-2018, 09:08 AM #5
RoboTech Veteran
Scenarios:
New_Player Joins.
New_Player cant join a game.
New_Player leaves after receiving zero support.

New_Player2 Joins.
New_Player2 cant join a game.
New_Player2 finds forums and after 30 minutes of troubleshooting gets game to work.
New_Player2 has no one to play with and doesn't return.

New_Player3 Joins.
New_Player3 cant join a game.
New_Player3 finds forums and after 30 minutes of troubleshooting gets game to work.
New_Player3 has no one to play with.
New_Player3 tries again later and finds CTA
New_Player3 Gets sat from CTA, the only games played.
New_Player3 finds game is not worth time.

New_Player4 Joins.
New_Player4 cant join a game.
New_Player4 finds forums and after 30 minutes of troubleshooting gets game to work.
New_Player4 has no one to play with.
New_Player4 tries again later and finds CTA
New_Player4 Gets sat from CTA, the only games played.
New_Player4 hangs in there for a week or two, is finally believed to be new rather than a smurf/troll, gets trolled for eternity.

There's a few more I could play out, but you get the idea. We wont get any new players when the current status of this game is insecure.. Cyro, you were the best leader, and you don't want a part anymore, which is fine, you left CTA capable with a great new website which is more than anyone else. We need to fix the state of this game. Slightly more diverse maps. Slightly more hosting being done. There needs to be unbias hosting and set rules. Less of the referees choice/do what they want in their games. Tired of the "new leader" coming in and breaking all the rules for themselves. Take the A out of CTA because there is no more administration work being done. I think Fudorm is right, and I wish my services would be taken by yall. I do good work especially when I get a lil support.
The sad part is in all those scenarios there use to be myself PMing those people and helping them. Now i just tell them to run from this place.
This post was last modified: 06-05-2018, 09:09 AM by RoboTech.

If our lives were great we wouldn't need second ones on this hell hole.
Coldfire- / Fire u^B / RiddeN / Eskimo
Director of Competitive Gaming
{ReignSupreme} High Council

06-05-2018, 04:30 PM #6
Bone Still n00b
The above scenarios rarely occur, because new players rarely come on this game. As far as "cancer" players go, it's no surprise one of the biggest this game has is the one bringing it up. How many people can stomach playing with Fudorm (or InSo drunk, etc.)? Who enjoys being forced to play a game with someone who clearly enjoys negatively impacting the game for his team? I don't offer any solutions in this post, because there aren't any you want to hear. You have an issue with not enough refs? Well let's see... why would anyone want to even host games for people like that? You have nobody to point the finger to but those individuals and anyone else who turned a blind eye for so long. I personally won't play this game any longer. I played too long for nostalgia purposes only, but the trolls have run everyone off continuously until they've become the majority. Hell, a troll filtered the word troll so you can't even say troll anymore but you can ruin games trolling without consequence.

As far as people even being sat out, I can only assume you live in some other dimension because people do not often get sat out, especially on a regular basis. That claim/notion that that is a regular occurrence has been ongoing for a long time unjustifiably so. Private CTA's do exist, but they are far less frequent than Public CTA's. Even then, the individuals sat are usually the preference of the host (often not even the worst player, but the well known trolls). They're private, that's the point of them. In all reality, I think the game would be fairly new-player friendly if we're meaning someone truly new to the game.

That all being said, nothing has ever stopped anyone from doing what they want to do on this game. Don't like something or the way something is being done? Do something yourself. Stop your crying and bitching. Just don't be shocked when nobody else wants to participate with you because they can't stomach playing with you any longer. That's the real issue, whether you accept that reality or not. The game is DEAD for various reasons. Online gaming evolving, the player base growing older, but do not for one second think it's a fluke the only people left playing are either the most die-hard players or the absolute worst of the worst of the trolls. The trolls have the numbers and have for quite some time. They win, the game lost.
This post was last modified: 06-05-2018, 05:31 PM by Bone.

06-06-2018, 07:49 AM #7
Fudorm n00b
actually it occurs all the time, I've tried to bring three RL friends to the game, but the above circumstance that robo mentioned essentially happened.

06-06-2018, 08:20 AM #8
Bone Still n00b
Yes, because I'm sure 3 legitimate brand new players joined a CTA and the likes of Cartman, Goobs, Kinggrimet, tela, etc. said "oh they're new? cool, they're not allowed to play".

06-06-2018, 10:59 AM #9
Fudorm n00b
Nope just you tengo and ela
This post was last modified: 06-06-2018, 10:59 AM by Fudorm.

06-06-2018, 11:58 AM #10
Bone Still n00b
Now I know you're lying (surprise). I've rarely reffed, and haven't done so for months. The very little I did, I never sat anyone, although I fully support sitting people like you. Tengo hasn't even been a ref for a single second that we've been in the management positions, despite you claiming that's the issue at hand. No shock, you aren't actually backing up anything you say with facts, because they don't exist. Sounds like when tsunami says something to you, then you claim "tsunami, bone, tengo, ela all harass me and said this to me." You make shit up for one sole purpose; to continue to do what you always do, troll. Nothing more. What a coincidence that the main people who historically have been opposed to putting up with your bullshit are the problem as well as the claimed perpetrators to your made up story. Anyways, as I've said, I'm done playing, and now I'm done posting. Feel free to carry on with anyone that will give you an ounce more attention.
This post was last modified: 06-06-2018, 12:06 PM by Bone.