#Login Register
Please unban (Nizem banned)
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

02-25-2020, 07:11 AM #1
Fudorm n00b
2/22/ last game of the night the clock hit 0:00 and i exited on accident before the ref closed. Now my account is banned, I feel like since it was an accident it doesn't warrant a ban. I cannot log into the lobby anymore or anything. People do much worse, give me a break.

Thanks,

Brian

02-25-2020, 02:15 PM #2
nizem n00b
Like I told you in the game, you will be banned for 2 days. You have been repeatedly warned over the course of months not to leave the game early.

You say it is an "accident", but no one here believes that any more. You continually do it, especially whenever you are frustrated after losing a game. I never see you do it when you win.

As a matter of fact, the most recent time you did it, right before leaving early you said "f this game." So it was apparent what you were doing. Stop lying about it, you're only making it worse.

Each time you continue to leave early, I will increase the ban by a day, until you learn not to do it.

02-26-2020, 04:50 AM #3
Fudorm n00b
When are you guys going to treat other players the same as you do me? I'm talking about Tengo, Tsu, Bone, in particular. They troll often when things don't go there way. I've seen them leave early. You don't ban them. They leave before the game is even over at times... So if your gonna deal out punishments like this, than make it fair and treat those players the same. I've been playing this game for 20 fucking years, you shouldn't have the right to dictate any change in that.

02-26-2020, 11:49 AM #4
nizem n00b
(02-26-2020, 04:50 AM)Fudorm Wrote:  When are you guys going to treat other players the same as you do me? I'm talking about Tengo, Tsu, Bone, in particular. They troll often when things don't go there way. I've seen them leave early. You don't ban them. They leave before the game is even over at times... So if your gonna deal out punishments like this, than make it fair and treat those players the same. I've been playing this game for 20 fucking years, you shouldn't have the right to dictate any change in that.
I play this game as much as you do.  I actually have rarely seen Tsunami leave early.  Maybe Tengo a few times.  

The point is: you do it all the time.

I would apply the same standard to anyone else doing what you do on a regular basis.  Stop complaining and just wait 2 seconds for the ref to shut the game down.  It's that easy.

02-26-2020, 02:16 PM #5
tengo Veteran
(02-25-2020, 07:11 AM)Fudorm Wrote:  2/22/ last game of the night the clock hit 0:00 and i exited on accident before the ref closed. Now my account is banned, I feel like since it was an accident it doesn't warrant a ban. I cannot log into the lobby anymore or anything. People do much worse, give me a break.

Thanks,

Brian

lmfao Fudorm once again crying on the forums. All you have to do is search for his name on the forum to see how many times he's been banned due to being a complete dumbfuck.

02-26-2020, 02:43 PM #6
Fudorm n00b
Quote: play this game as much as you do. I actually have rarely seen Tsunami leave early. Maybe Tengo a few times.

The point is: you do it all the time.

I would apply the same standard to anyone else doing what you do on a regular basis. Stop complaining and just wait 2 seconds for the ref to shut the game down. It's that easy.

What you aren't taking into consideration is their is a huge difference between leaving before the clock hits 0 and disrupting the game for 7 or 9 other players. They have left the game out of rage before the clock has hit 0 numerous times, and never once have you stepped in to intervene with a punishment. Because they have a blue rating you allow the immunity for actions which are far worse than me accidentally leaving AFTER the clock has hit 0's.

If I do happen to leave early after the clock hits 0's involuntarily you will punish me for an addition day (3 days). Its obviously apparent to you that I enjoy the game, and I WANT to play. Yet since it will inevitably happen again, and you have already stated you will ban me for an additional day. Do you think that I will make this mistake again on purpose to prove a point? I love this game way to much to take myself away from it.

The fact of the matter is . I played Sierra and WON for years .. nothing but pubs and full 16/16 maps. When I would leave the game I would usually be at peak frustration and hit escape and enter. Its something that has been engrained in my DNA at this point through repitition. Just look at the number of CTA's alone i've played on Fudorm and BuddyBuckets, and multiply it by 3 in the time I invested in years of those pubs during those two eras. To believe that habit still doesn'st exist when I spent literal years in Madwarse dominating Blue base tells you all you need to know.

Remove the ban, start treating players fairly and unbiased. Stop acting like China. Stop being a communist. And if you are going to dole out punishment, have some organization among people who have been given power to make admin decisions, and create some kinda of system that isn't China and has a status quo.

02-26-2020, 03:15 PM #7
Bone Veteran
[Image: ff49a412e97a71a7bf9de72c3464f9fb.png]

That's just a quick search on these forums, which isn't even his whole history.

This isn't directed to Fudorm, because he's a bipolar percocet addicted troll who knows exactly what he's doing and relishes in doing so. Including these posts acting as if he's a victim. Anyone that even remotely entertains his bullshit though is simply enabling him. That goes for anyone that has banned him and allowed him to just come back and repeat the same toxic behavior.

No one has a leg to stand on to be quite frankly honest when it comes to Fudorm being the trash that he is. Everyone has allowed it and he knows it. Ban him completely or you're as guilty as Fudorm at this point as far as I'm concerned.

02-29-2020, 08:13 AM #8
niveus AC Developer
(02-26-2020, 03:15 PM)Bone Wrote:  [Image: ff49a412e97a71a7bf9de72c3464f9fb.png]

This isn't directed to Fudorm, because he's a bipolar percocet addicted troll who knows exactly what he's doing and relishes in doing so. Including these posts acting as if he's a victim. Anyone that even remotely entertains his bullshit though is simply enabling him. That goes for anyone that has banned him and allowed him to just come back and repeat the same toxic behavior.

No one has a leg to stand on to be quite frankly honest when it comes to Fudorm being the trash that he is. Everyone has allowed it and he knows it. Ban him completely or you're as guilty as Fudorm at this point as far as I'm concerned.
Yeap, hence my point. I also find it funny that I nizem removed my dev account for muting Fudorm for 10 minutes. Then he goes and bans him lmao. What a time to be alive.
This post was last modified: 02-29-2020, 08:13 AM by niveus.

02-29-2020, 12:52 PM #9
nizem n00b
(02-29-2020, 08:13 AM)niveus Wrote:  
(02-26-2020, 03:15 PM)Bone Wrote:  [Image: ff49a412e97a71a7bf9de72c3464f9fb.png]

Yeap, hence my point. I also find it funny that I nizem removed my dev account for muting Fudorm for 10 minutes. Then he goes and bans him lmao. What a time to be alive.
I banned him for 2 days, for repeatedly doing something he's been asked not to do over and over.  And it affects multiple people who ref games, not just me.  You muted him for being irritating in the lobby.  It's a bit different.

And I also explained to you privately why I "removed your dev account".  I was cleaning up old/stale permissions for users who either have not logged on in ages, or who are not very active.  I thought about your mute of Fudorm telling him to "stfu" when I did it, but it wasn't the sole reason at all.  We talked about that together, so I'm not sure why you're still stating this publicly.
This post was last modified: 02-29-2020, 12:55 PM by nizem.