#Login Register
Please unban Emb
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

07-25-2020, 03:37 PM #1
TheRealJman n00b
Hi,

I am posting because I have heard that a gentleman by the name of springguy banned my friend emb. Out of respect for the game and what the BigTymerz (emb and myself, for those of you who may not have known) have done for this game through the years that we continued to be active on here, I ask you to unban him. Without Emb showing me this game there would have been no Jman to continue to push the boundaries of skills and the art of ARCing. You may not know who I am and that is okay. I am happy give you a bit of a run down of how emb introducing me to ARC shaped the way we would play ARC and the history of leagues in the future if you would like. Thank you in advance.

07-29-2020, 04:57 PM #2
tengo Veteran
(07-25-2020, 03:37 PM)TheRealJman Wrote:  Hi,

I am posting because I have heard that a gentleman by the name of springguy banned my friend emb. Out of respect for the game and what the BigTymerz (emb and myself, for those of you who may not have known) have done for this game through the years that we continued to be active on here, I ask you to unban him. Without Emb showing me this game there would have been no Jman to continue to push the boundaries of skills and the art of ARCing. You may not know who I am and that is okay. I am happy give you a bit of a run down of how emb introducing me to ARC shaped the way we would play ARC and the history of leagues in the future if you would like. Thank you in advance.

Such a shame how many ARCers became worthless drug addicts.

08-01-2020, 02:37 PM #3
TheRealJman n00b
(07-29-2020, 04:57 PM)tengo Wrote:  

Hey Tengo!!!!
So glad you could join a conversation that had nothing to do with you like usual!!! I was checking these new stat boards and....didn't see you listed semi close to the top? I know that must've been a mistake since you have played this game for almost 20 years now. Sure you must be top... top something? Well, glad all is still retarded with you. I'll leave you with the title of a post you left the ARC community with 15 years ago that still rings true today. You and I know what you posted there and why, Tengo. Get yourself right kiddo. I've been putting slashes in front of your name before a hashtag. Couldn't count the TnT beat downs if I tried.

https://web.archive.org/web/20110703064018/http://forums.arc-hq.net/viewforum.php?f=17&start=250

08-01-2020, 06:49 PM #4
tengo Veteran
(08-01-2020, 02:37 PM)TheRealJman Wrote:  

Hey Tengo!!!!
So glad you could join a conversation that had nothing to do with you like usual!!! I was checking these new stat boards and....didn't see you listed semi close to the top? I know that must've been a mistake since you have played this game for almost 20 years now. Sure you must be top... top something? Well, glad all is still retarded with you. I'll leave you with the title of a post you left the ARC community with 15 years ago that still rings true today. You and I know what you posted there and why, Tengo. Get yourself right kiddo. I've been putting slashes in front of your name before a hashtag. Couldn't count the TnT beat downs if I tried.

https://web.archive.org/web/20110703064018/http://forums.arc-hq.net/viewforum.php?f=17&start=250
You were checking these "new stat boards" and didn't see me at the top? You might want to double-check you silly blind dumbass. Like I said, it's sad what drugs have done to a large chunk of this community, you and your buddy that you're begging to get unbanned have been retarded for years. 

Also, what post are you talking about in that WebArchive link? You went digging into the old Arc-HQ forums to pretend you were relevant? Lmao. You've wrecked your brain drinking that juice. 

Sorry Jman, there are no top clans today to bench for... proceed to find the nearest dumpster to continue shooting up with your banned buddy.

08-02-2020, 05:02 AM #5
TheRealJman n00b
(08-01-2020, 06:49 PM)tengo Wrote:  
(08-01-2020, 02:37 PM)TheRealJman Wrote:  

Hey Tengo!!!!

You were checking these "new stat boards" and didn't see me at the top? You might want to double-check you silly blind dumbass. Like I said, it's sad what drugs have done to a large chunk of this community, you and your buddy that you're begging to get unbanned have been retarded for years. 

Also, what post are you talking about in that WebArchive link? You went digging into the old Arc-HQ forums to pretend you were relevant? Lmao. You've wrecked your brain drinking that juice. 

Sorry Jman, there are no top clans today to bench for... proceed to find the nearest dumpster to continue shooting up with your banned buddy.
"Things to remember from this APL"..... stop it Tengo. The shame needs to end and reality needs to begin. You're well aware of what I've accomplished for the people of WON/Sierra. I don't understand where all of this animosity stems from? How come these talks weren't happening after we beat you down in mK and in CaDF? We could have solved it in one of the many 2v2 me and Emb pummeled you and Joel/Toughshot in. But no, you didn't have these words to say then. All you did was sit in IRC during my successful domination of the MLA championship and pop one of those little X pills in front of me, then tell me that Chron was everything you wanted to be....... damn.