#Login Register
Problem joining games
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

08-25-2020, 02:01 AM #1
badfish22 n00b
Hey all!

I used to play ARC about 15 years ago, and I'm stoked to see a reincarnation up and running. So far, I have had a problem joining games though. When I hit the join button it says joining for a few moments, then reverts back to its original screen which has join on each game, but nothing opens. is there something more that I have to do in order to join a game? Thanks in advance, I can't wait to get some nostalgia in!

08-25-2020, 02:42 AM #2
badfish22 n00b
(08-25-2020, 02:01 AM)badfish22 Wrote:  Hey all!

I used to play ARC about 15 years ago, and I'm stoked to see a reincarnation up and running. So far, I have had a problem joining games though. When I hit the join button it says joining for a few moments, then reverts back to its original screen which has join on each game, but nothing opens. is there something more that I have to do in order to join a game? Thanks in advance, I can't wait to get some nostalgia in!

Edit: nevermind, users in the chat helped me out! For the record, you need to make sure that it is java version 8.151 installed on your computer, not the newest version that the game's start screen links you to.

09-02-2020, 02:47 PM #3
DiVersion86 n00b
(08-25-2020, 02:01 AM)badfish22 Wrote:  Hey all!

Sorry I can't really be of help... and this place seems to be somewhat dead. When I first came back some guys helped me in the lobby. That may be more resourceful. Good luck.