#Login Register
Current Top Player List
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

04-29-2014, 04:21 AM #61
meek n00b
Me, omin and sebek beat V! 3-0 aswell, all rusty and just pickin newbs off. ^^
Everytime you needed a medkit you'd pin faur in corner and refresh your life a bit.

Good ol' times.

04-29-2014, 07:49 AM #62
Faur Still n00b
(04-29-2014, 04:21 AM)meek Wrote:  Me, omin and sebek beat V! 3-0 aswell, all rusty and just pickin newbs off. ^^
Everytime you needed a medkit you'd pin faur in corner and refresh your life a bit.

Good ol' times.

I think you're on drugs meek, I dont know what you are talking about... i would 5-0 you without even using nades/bouncies midget.

(04-29-2014, 04:06 AM)tengo Wrote:  Faur Im pretty sure why V became so unavailable was because PF, Drue, Kapa and myself 3-0ed your clan in 5 minutes. After that you decided to shut games down like you were hopeless in life. Im pretty sure you knew after that you stood no chance vs the line that won the series.

sure buddy, I don't know why you think you are good, keep in mind when LN beat CaDF you were their weakest player, V became unavailable because of two reasons 1. nobody from LN would schedule the games with me.. I tried but it was pointless. 2 there is no fun when there aren't players good enough to give you a challenge.. but keep on dreaming you will always be an average player nothing wrong with that Smile

(04-29-2014, 01:52 AM)Dario Wrote:  
Faur Wrote:... and you pussies didn't even have the balls to play against us

Says the guy whose team demanded to play on literally the only day of the week when LN was unavailable. We were very flexible for the most part and willing to play any other day, but Saturday afternoons/evenings were simply out of the question.

Don't give me BS about how leagues were always played on Saturday afternoons in the past either. The entire reason the LN team agreed to play in the tournament at all was because we wouldn't be forced to play according to traditional league schedules.

it's ok i know you were scared, i dont blame u playing with tengo it's a guarantee that you will lose, I tried scheduling the games but you and yoshi didn't give a shit so stfu with that bullshit.
This post was last modified: 04-29-2014, 07:57 AM by Faur.

04-29-2014, 09:47 AM #63
meek n00b
Your hypothetical duel that you would 5-0 me in aint got shit on the real game we had when we 3-0'd you.

"You will get 5-0'd"

Does that change the fact that we crushed you 3-0 before? No. You can keep talking ur dream talk and ill talk about what actually happend. Ask Omin or Sebek, im sure they didnt forget the time they 3-0'd V! Smile.

04-29-2014, 02:53 PM #64
tengo Veteran
Faur Wrote:sure buddy, I don't know why you think you are good, keep in mind when LN beat CaDF you were their weakest player, V became unavailable because of two reasons 1. nobody from LN would schedule the games with me.. I tried but it was pointless. 2 there is no fun when there aren't players good enough to give you a challenge.. but keep on dreaming you will always be an average player nothing wrong with that

Ha! We all know you're full of shit when you call me the weakest player. (Here's the first game we won.)

Let's review some things... SGL 2011 you had a free ride to the finals against CaDF because you got to play against iL. You tied MM whom AoA beat twice (with me in the line.) If you actually played AoA we would have slapped the shit out of you. Instead, the free ride from iL resulted in you getting swept by CaDF and also hurting mEEk's back in the process.

Also... it's widely known you were the only one who practiced for ACHT yet barely beat an RS without Drue. Then later completely avoided from scheduling any games with us, only being a bitch and shutting down the servers after you got 3-0ed by Drue, Sebek, Kapa and I. Was I also the weakest player when we smashed you 3-0 in 5 minutes?

I think there's a pattern we have discovered here: You are always playing the losing games. You are the weak link. You have been going hard at this game for years and have done nothing. I can pop out of retirement and play an organized match and wreck you. It's a reoccurring theme. Get bent son. Smile
This post was last modified: 04-29-2014, 02:55 PM by tengo.

04-29-2014, 11:58 PM #65
Faur Still n00b
(04-29-2014, 02:53 PM)tengo Wrote:  
Faur Wrote:sure buddy, I don't know why you think you are good, keep in mind when LN beat CaDF you were their weakest player, V became unavailable because of two reasons 1. nobody from LN would schedule the games with me.. I tried but it was pointless. 2 there is no fun when there aren't players good enough to give you a challenge.. but keep on dreaming you will always be an average player nothing wrong with that

Ha! We all know you're full of shit when you call me the weakest player. (Here's the first game we won.)

Let's review some things... SGL 2011 you had a free ride to the finals against CaDF because you got to play against iL. You tied MM whom AoA beat twice (with me in the line.) If you actually played AoA we would have slapped the shit out of you. Instead, the free ride from iL resulted in you getting swept by CaDF and also hurting mEEk's back in the process.

Also... it's widely known you were the only one who practiced for ACHT yet barely beat an RS without Drue. Then later completely avoided from scheduling any games with us, only being a bitch and shutting down the servers after you got 3-0ed by Drue, Sebek, Kapa and I. Was I also the weakest player when we smashed you 3-0 in 5 minutes?

I think there's a pattern we have discovered here: You are always playing the losing games. You are the weak link. You have been going hard at this game for years and have done nothing. I can pop out of retirement and play an organized match and wreck you. It's a reoccurring theme. Get bent son. Smile

are you really that delusional? you do know that it was memory leak that caused the servers to shut down? I had nothing to do with it. and this 3-0 you are talking about never happened, you can all claim the 3-0 wins against me but when it comes to it. none of you will stand up and play me 1on1 because both of you know what will happen. when i stopped playing Violent was currently the best clan on AC and theres no denying that unless you are as delusional as tengo. if u would actually shut up and try to learn tengo you would be a better player but you are too stupid putting yourself at top 3 lmao. I never avoided scheduling any games with LN and everyone knows how much i was trying to get those games out of the way. m33k btw ur mom is hot.

(04-29-2014, 09:47 AM)meek Wrote:  Your hypothetical duel that you would 5-0 me in aint got shit on the real game we had when we 3-0'd you.

"You will get 5-0'd"

Does that change the fact that we crushed you 3-0 before? No. You can keep talking ur dream talk and ill talk about what actually happend. Ask Omin or Sebek, im sure they didnt forget the time they 3-0'd V! Smile.

lol is that all you can say? it was a pub game are you going to say how terrible i am next? don't make me bring up all those top lists you rated me so high on Smile don't be mad you were the weakest link and i had to kick you out of violent, i wasn't the only one who wanted you out.
This post was last modified: 04-30-2014, 12:01 AM by Faur.

04-30-2014, 12:04 AM #66
Turbo AC Administrator
Why do people brag about beating others 1v1. If a scrub tomorrow beats me 1v1, I can care less, because of how insignificant it is. Outplay me in a solid match or be the X-Factor of a 4v4 and you'll earn my respect.

Spark Administrator
Founder of CTA and Gladiators

04-30-2014, 01:59 AM #67
Faur Still n00b
(04-30-2014, 12:04 AM)Turbo Wrote:  Why do people brag about beating others 1v1. If a scrub tomorrow beats me 1v1, I can care less, because of how insignificant it is. Outplay me in a solid match or be the X-Factor of a 4v4 and you'll earn my respect.

I'm not bragging just stating facts. Mage was the best 1on1 player arc ever had also the best arc/spark/ac player, so the whole "being good at 1vs1 is useless in 4vs4" is just pure bullshit.

04-30-2014, 02:20 AM #68
meek n00b
What about Kingkiller, didnt he use to 5-0 you?
He wasnt even top 10 IMO.

What can Faur brag about, what has he ever acomplished. Maybe he beat a top clan in a regular season of a league, but he never won anything, right?

The only win he has under his belt is a minor league we played in with V! (not apl).

Why would I bring back those lists? You used to be good, no doubt about it, but you never became better. Only declined :c...

04-30-2014, 06:45 AM #69
Faur Still n00b
(04-30-2014, 02:20 AM)meek Wrote:  What about Kingkiller, didnt he use to 5-0 you?
He wasnt even top 10 IMO.

What can Faur brag about, what has he ever acomplished. Maybe he beat a top clan in a regular season of a league, but he never won anything, right?

The only win he has under his belt is a minor league we played in with V! (not apl).

Why would I bring back those lists? You used to be good, no doubt about it, but you never became better. Only declined :c...

ouch that hurt man... we never won spl because u brought us down with your shitty teamwork, KK 5-0ing me? never ever did he 5-0 me.. you only won spl because of mage but let's brag about that huh?

04-30-2014, 07:20 AM #70
tengo Veteran
Quote:are you really that delusional? you do know that it was memory leak that caused the servers to shut down? I had nothing to do with it. and this 3-0 you are talking about never happened, you can all claim the 3-0 wins against me but when it comes to it. none of you will stand up and play me 1on1 because both of you know what will happen. when i stopped playing Violent was currently the best clan on AC and theres no denying that unless you are as delusional as tengo. if u would actually shut up and try to learn tengo you would be a better player but you are too stupid putting yourself at top 3 lmao. I never avoided scheduling any games with LN and everyone knows how much i was trying to get those games out of the way. m33k btw ur mom is hot.

Of course you don't remember getting 3-0d, but PF, Kapa, Drue and myself certainly remember shitting on you in a matter of minutes. Drue even asked for teams to be evened after it was 2-0 and you cried like a little bitch. Lol.

Faur, I've been shitting on you the entire time you've played this game. You were irrelevant in the past, and even when you tried to make a clan years ago, I came back out of retirement, shit on your face again, and left. Rinse and repeat years later. You're a non-factor. You're the only person who puts in actual practice time into this game yet you continue to get your ass handed to you. V being the best clan? Lmfao. If you were the best clan we wouldn't have wiped the floor with you guys in five minutes. Get that through your head. You are the delusional one here. You got wrecked and you wish to ignore it. I was on more than any of the LN players and you never said shit to me. You know damn well you didn't. What you did do was shutdown games and get yourself banned like a moron. That's why the series didn't get played. And if anything, it shows your rookie ass avoided the series by getting banned. Get 3-0d some more son. You're only about making excuses. And your threat to 1v1 me is meaningless - I will 1v1 you but it won't be for free. Get your money ready son.

Faur Wrote:I'm not bragging just stating facts. Mage was the best 1on1 player arc ever had also the best arc/spark/ac player, so the whole "being good at 1vs1 is useless in 4vs4" is just pure bullshit.

This just shows how stupid you are and why you've never gotten anywhere. The amount of time 1v1ing in an organized 4v4 is minimal compared to teamplay. Mage was also the best 4v4 player. You seriously are the dumbest motherfucker on here. It shows even more all that time you've put on here got you zero results. I feel bad for Violent having to deal with your deadweight.
This post was last modified: 04-30-2014, 07:23 AM by tengo.