#Login Register
Decision to Disband (x-post from TnT-Only forum)
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

05-07-2014, 01:57 PM #1
tengo Veteran
Dear TnT,

After a brief discussion with Robo, we have decided it is in our best interest to disband the clan. Some factors include:

- expecting a couple members to return to Violent
- the "domino effect" on an additional member or two
- my activity will decrease after August*
- lack of playerbase to recruit more members

Regardless of my predictions, the most important factor is that my activity will decrease heavily once I return to graduate school for the fall semester. I may or may not be around at all and I don't want active members of this small community to deal with their leader missing in action. Furthermore, I do not wish to put the burden on others.

I want to thank all of you for accepting your invites into my clan. The original intent to "resurrecting" TnT was to introduce another active clan into the game with a limited amount of members and encourage team-play. Since March, TnT has been responsible for 6/7 clanwars that have been recorded by CTA with over half of our roster participating. Additionally, we have been responsible for starting many late night pub's in the past month that have gone on for hours. I hope those of you involved continue the trend.

As promised, past TnT members (pre-Spark) may continue to sport the tag, with the exception of Sparkinator/Lugz.

It was great having you all aboard.

-tengo

05-08-2014, 02:20 AM #2
RoboTech Veteran
We had em scared for a minute! Something that sweet wasn't meant to last though. It would ruin the world.

If our lives were great we wouldn't need second ones on this hell hole.
Coldfire- / Fire u^B / RiddeN / Eskimo
Director of Competitive Gaming
{ReignSupreme} High Council

05-08-2014, 02:52 AM #3
Yosh Unregistered

Goodnight sweet prince, rip.