#Login Register
Intoducing the new draft sheet!
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

07-24-2014, 08:50 AM #21
DarkEvil AC Guide
Implemented it on the CTA site

http://cta.critical-hq.net/ratings.php
This post was last modified: 07-24-2014, 08:50 AM by DarkEvil.

07-29-2014, 03:34 AM #22
oTaCon AC Administrator
Remember to update your draft sheets periodically Big Grin

[Image: AiDd4fG.png]

07-29-2014, 04:05 AM #23
RoboTech Veteran
I love this new draft sheet. I don't know some of the names, so I don't rank them. If I haven't seen someone play in months I don't have them ranked either. I think It's a pretty cool system though, and I love the competition it brings to the table;

I wonder if there could be an automated system one day, using this beta personalized draft sheet as a starting point. Kicking off a system that takes away a percentage of points per loss, and adds per win, Calculates Damage Taken vs Damage Dealt and adds to ranking when its positive for our CTA matches. Fractions of points, nothing noticeable in one game. That could be very interesting.

If our lives were great we wouldn't need second ones on this hell hole.
Coldfire- / Fire u^B / RiddeN / Eskimo
Director of Competitive Gaming
{ReignSupreme} High Council

08-10-2014, 03:15 PM #24
A MF S Still n00b
-I know if a player does not play in 30 days they go off the list. Is there a system in place also to take out their draft sheet? I would think so but curious if it is 30 days or different time limit.

-With the last question, is there a system in place that nullifies a player's list if they have not made any changes after a certain time period? In the spirit of this system it should be a fluid rating and if people aren't making changes then what is the point. If there isn't a system like this would it be possible in the future to do so? Say like if someone doesnt put a change in their sheet in 2-3 weeks. Their sheet is inactive.

-This is more of on the CTA site side, I think the draft rankings is awesome being displayed. Is there a way to see how many people have ranked you? Though this would prob need a lot more put into it as then the next thing would be how many people ranked you at what spot.

-Last question for now. This one may not go over so well and is more of just an open discussion then anything. But, I've seen some people bitch about the rating system not being great. That they always seem to get a loss. Assuming this is in fact true, and even without it, I believe that ratings are off too. Maybe not far, but they can be. This can be in part because some people at lower caliber can not judge as accurately. If this opinion is the majority then I would propose adjusting our current system and giving more points/votes to give out if a player was ranked high on the previous days rankings. Again just a thought, but this would help nullify some people's bad/bias judgements.

Dip said my questions I asked on the thread in CTA Discussion were answered here. However most of them aren't and so I decided to repost this here.
This post was last modified: 08-10-2014, 03:16 PM by A MF S.

08-10-2014, 05:20 PM #25
Odoacer AC Operations Team
1. Sheets that haven't been modified in the past 30 days are not included in the daily calculations.

2. ^

3. There are no plans to do that, as I think it would be more work than it's worth.

4. Show me a player who is consistently getting losses. In fact, show everyone. We will rate the player lower; problem solved.

08-11-2014, 12:23 AM #26
Yosh Forum Administrator
I lose a lot more now that teams don't get stacked in my favor. Please adjust.

yoshi

08-11-2014, 05:45 AM #27
Odoacer AC Operations Team
(08-10-2014, 11:15 PM)gates Wrote:  http://cta.critical-hq.net/player.php?playerName=FwitG
Thanks. I just dropped him 6 spots on my draft sheet.

08-11-2014, 06:36 AM #28
eekum Veteran
Damn, G gettin' dropped harder and faster than bass in a dance club.

08-12-2014, 08:45 PM #29
benevolence AC Administrator
I'd have to add more people to move him any lower.