#Login Register
One Thing I Will Say
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

07-29-2014, 04:41 AM #1
RoboTech Veteran
To any new and returning players and what is left of p2:

****YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID IF YOU AREN'T JOINING CLAN MS****

Here's why:
NormL) Never will you have a clan leader that cares more about you. Norml is one of the chillest guys I have ever met. He will never give up on you, and he is always giving his best.

InSo) is the only person on this game that matches how fucking crazy I am. He is one of the only people in this game I can honestly say will always be down for the clan. If you don't give up on him, he wont give up on you. Honestly, InSomniac knows how to fucking play. He has the balls to execute. But for the millionth time of saying it, he is a party monster. But fuck it, he is down for a good time, and will have your back. Play with him before hes trashed and you will find some amazing rapes and fun upsets.

20lbGenitals) my robotic celdatech brother. One of the funnest guys around. He is a good CTA player, and will play Go if you make him. He's been scared off this game lately, but he is one of my favorite CTA refs around. Needs to get more active. Awesome clanmate, and reliable 4th for any map as long as he is giving a shit.

Cartman) is one of the strongest players in MS. Him and InSo could be an amazing duo if they both gave a shit at the same time. His computer broke, but he is suppose to be recently back now. Get active and get organized Cartman and I see another clan on the rise.

Tbird) Doesnt play too much. One of my favorite people on the game. Never brings the party down. Has too many kids that take away his attention. Needs to sell one.

PP and Helwor arent making too much of an impact atm, but both swell guys. Activity changes in all of us through life. I once saw Helwor as one of the best newest players around. I'm sure if he were active again he would show some the same talent.

These guys have soul, have their core, and have more heart than any clan you will form. Take advantage of that, and join up with some people that want to actually do something.. /join mothership

If our lives were great we wouldn't need second ones on this hell hole.
Coldfire- / Fire u^B / RiddeN / Eskimo
Director of Competitive Gaming
{ReignSupreme} High Council

07-29-2014, 07:33 AM #2
Yosh Forum Administrator
glhf

yoshi

07-29-2014, 08:41 AM #3
benevolence AC Administrator
TBird is a boss.

07-29-2014, 08:53 AM #4
cyro Forum Administrator
Norml is the man.

tocs.

07-30-2014, 08:42 AM #5
Cheejudo n00b
ridden shut the fuck up

ABChee REIGN SUPREME
[7:05:19 PM] FwitG : im more attractive and successful than you'll ever be 'abchee'

07-30-2014, 10:00 AM #6
Dario Still n00b
LN is better

-love dar

07-30-2014, 09:46 PM #7
niveus AC Developer
4madden

07-31-2014, 03:21 AM #8
InSoMnIaC Still n00b
word up

oh yeah hey MotherShip is recruiting. get our willies weckled before the first tuesday of each month, Thanks
This post was last modified: 07-31-2014, 03:22 AM by InSoMnIaC.