#Login Register
PV's BPT Awards
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

08-25-2014, 01:44 AM #1
eekum Veteran
I just want to thank the rest of Vision for a great tournament, the ending a bit disappointing but I think as a clan we had a good time this season and that is all that matters.

MVP: Benevolence
Bene was clear cut the MVP of the team. His value was proven in the playoffs when we stumbled and were completely ineffective against RS. It's hard when a clan depends on a top 10 player to be their best, but it's also a great thing to have that player because he makes everyone else just THAT much better. Bene led the clan in both K/D and DR. He had 2 in game MVPs but it should have been far more (we were the victims of not being assigned MVPs in numerous games.)

Breakout Star: Loki
I think Loki has been an under the radar player for the majority of his ARC career. His performance has definitely opened up eyes. Loki was rock solid in damn near every game. He really doesn't have any flaws in his game. He's a cornerstone for Vision and a huge key to any success that the clan will have down the road. I think after the season Vision needs to look into signing him to a long term contract because he's proven he is one of the best players in the league at his position.

Best single game individual performance: Benevolence (http://bpt.critical-hq.net/match.php?matchID=37)
Once Bene decided he was going to the the president in this game, it was all over. RS struggled to gain any momentum early and were unable to crack our game plan throughout. I believe this was our most dominant performance as a team throughout the season.

Unsung Hero: Gates
Even though he wasn't a starter, Gates showed up to every single game in BPT (once he returned home and got internet), knowing he would have to sit and watch. He was always ready and willing to play, regardless of the situation. He's dedicated, loyal, and regardless of what anyone says, one of the most important players in this group of misfits we have thrown together. Just need a Hectic only league, am I right?

"What Could Have Been": Fr33k
Fr33k is arguably a top 15 player when he's active. He's the 2nd best player in the clan. Unfortunately at this current time he doesn't have a huge drive to be completely active. If Fr33k was able to show more often I think you could have seen Vision open even more eyes in BPT and would potentially be playing in Round 2.
I'm not calling out Fr33k at all, I'm just trying to emphasize his value to this team. He's a fantastic player and needs people to realize that.
This post was last modified: 08-25-2014, 01:44 AM by eekum.

08-25-2014, 02:22 AM #2
CloudS Still n00b
Goodnight, sweet prince.

{ReignSupreme} | TCH - 2012 GWC Champion | odas. | New eRa Gaming

08-25-2014, 06:16 AM #3
cyro Forum Administrator
A+ post

tocs.

08-28-2014, 10:42 AM #4
benevolence AC Administrator
It should be noted that Gates' first BPT appearance was a complete domination of RS. Coincidence? I think not.

08-30-2014, 01:27 PM #5
That's what I said dumbass.

08-31-2014, 02:29 AM #6
eekum Veteran
(08-30-2014, 11:55 PM)gates Wrote:  lmfao i cant read

Tell us something we didn't already know.

09-01-2014, 10:42 AM #7
You're right I didn't know that.