#Login Register
Some Thoughts After Being Away For A Couple Weeks
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Closed

11-05-2014, 07:12 AM #7
springguy AC Developer
Good story bro, thanks for sharing.

When I tell Tengo that I've played this game longer than he has, it is to let him know that his advice is not a revelation to me. Tengo may very well be 10 times better than me but that doesn't mean I'm going to follow his direction in every CTA game I play. I've played that map with many other players and it is in fact one of my highest winning percentage maps. I have my strategy and I see the same strategy used almost every time by the other team as well in that map. Not sure why all of a sudden Tengo's strategy here is taken to be the best and ONLY way to play that map. I have never heard anybody complain about grabbing the flag early before last night.

As to why bad players stay bad as long as they do. My guess is that they are only playing for fun, and being the best is just not their top priority. Along with that comes natural abilities like reaction times and motor control. Not everybody can be a mage-like player. I used to be in a competitive clan on TEN myself. Unfortunately those days are long gone, good times...

Thread Closed