#Login Register
Some Thoughts After Being Away For A Couple Weeks
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Closed

11-05-2014, 08:17 AM #13
tengo Veteran
Springguy, the trash-talk between PitchBlackItai and I have nothing to do with you being a useless. Please focus on what's necessary here.

Your response that "you've played longer than me" was to insist that you don't need to be shown anything. The problem is, it wasn't just me that was telling you otherwise. There were two other players: Venture and Dip, both who are also better than you. At this point, not only is your entire team disagreeing with what you're doing, but your entire team is better than you and telling to play the map differently. You still refused! What's your deal? Why are you making it so difficult?

This is a huge problem, because in the real world, people learn from their mistakes quick. If you grew up playing a sport, such as basketball, you know your place compared to your peers, and if you're constantly getting outplayed without giving zero fucks, nobody is going to invite you to the court anymore. A pickup basketball game can be played "for fun" when your toddler niece and nephews are involved, otherwise the pickup game is a competitive game. You can't be a useless piece of shit on the court, if you are then you aren't welcome to the court. You need to learn. If you want to argue and deny basic basketball strategy, someone is going to beat your ass and throw you out.

Bone brought some great insights in here, but the sad story is that people like Springguy have fun ruining the game for others by being useless. "I'm done trying to get better, I'm just a sorry useless piece of shit that needs to be carried." That's the new attitude.

My comments to PBI were in response to him starting the personal insults. I never said a word to him until he began getting out of line with me. I think the source of the problem should be of concern - just because PBI is a funny-man doesn't mean he can get away with personal attacks while being protected from personal attacks. He should keep his mouth shut.
This post was last modified: 11-06-2014, 06:52 PM by DarkEvil.

Thread Closed