#Login Register
Dario's Public LN Voting Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

12-06-2014, 06:07 AM #1
Bone Still n00b
So, a little backstory before we begin. The Bone/Dario connection is well documented and certainly is a pillar throughout ARC's long history. We've been wingmen for years. This past year, however, Dario's loyalty to our usual rock solid bond has been extremely questionable. By questionable, I mean he has been a disloyal little cunt. In the past, I would go/do as he would do, no questions asked. Vice versa as well, he would always follow me without hesitation.

So upon Yoshi's lapse in judgement, where he lost his way momentarily and found himself enslaved by the barbaric horde known as PV, I embarked on a mission. LN appeared on it's last leg, and was likely to die. I did not want to see this happen, as I've been as close to LN and it's members for as long as I can remember. It was assumed, by me, that Dario would aid me in returning LN to glory. My offer was declined, rather rudely. He did not believe in LN or I, and "get fukt" basically sums up his response to me. What eventually was his next move? Slap on a PV tag. LN's mortal enemies at the time. They already had Yoshi under some sort of black magic spell. So Dario chooses that time frame to spit in LN and my face even further. Nonetheless, LN was coming along nicely at this point, but much work was still needed.

Then came along talks of ACG and teams started to take form. Dario at this point had removed himself from PV. I did not, however, ask Dario to join/play for LN in any sort of direct way. He was constantly making comments like "no point being on a team because I won't be playing anyways". Fair enough. So what did I stumble upon soon after? Dario on the DC roster signup. No point huh? More like no point being in LN. Another spit in the face. LN did as LN always has though, kept trucking along. Few people looked at LN as a real threat in ACG, yet we've been exactly that. LN is at the apex of the arc community currently.

All of which leads us to this moment today. Now, after LN has arisen like a phoenix from the ashes, Dario has been begging me for another chance. Thus it has been decided that LN shall hold a vote among ourselves to determine his fate. It has also been decided that this vote will be made public for all to view. The vote must be unanimous if he is to be allowed back in LN's and my own good graces. All LN are encouraged to make their vote known here in this thread, and we will tally them up at the end.

Votes:

Predator -
Bone -
Unreal -
Niveus - NO
Bigdaddy - YES
Night - YES
Darkevil - YES
Yoshi - YES
This post was last modified: 12-07-2014, 06:57 AM by Bone.

12-06-2014, 06:34 AM #2
cyro Forum Administrator
Wow another backstabber?

tocs.

12-06-2014, 06:40 AM #3
Yosh Forum Administrator
i vote yes

yoshi

12-06-2014, 08:01 AM #4
DarkEvil AC Guide
Dario is one of many things...
1) A hoe.
2) A real-life betrayer (some people know what I'm talking about)
3) An armor critical BACKSTABBER.

Among all things, he is a league of legends god tier jungler, and for this I must vote yes.

12-06-2014, 11:17 AM #5
eekum Veteran
I guess LN really wants other clans to die. Shame.

[Image: g3mWN22.png]

12-06-2014, 01:37 PM #6
tengo Veteran
(12-06-2014, 06:07 AM)Bone Wrote:  Votes:

Predator -
Bone -
Unreal -
Niveus -
Bigdaddy -
Night -
Darkevil - YES
Yoshi - YES
The rest of AC - doesn't give a shit

12-06-2014, 01:58 PM #7
Bone Still n00b
(12-06-2014, 11:17 AM)eekum Wrote:  I guess LN really wants other clans to die. Shame.

We don't want clans to die. If your clan is surviving solely on Dario being loyal to you, you are already doomed.

(12-06-2014, 01:37 PM)tengo Wrote:  
(12-06-2014, 06:07 AM)Bone Wrote:  Votes:

Predator -
Bone -
Unreal -
Niveus -
Bigdaddy -
Night -
Darkevil - YES
Yoshi - YES
The rest of AC - doesn't give a shit

Give enough shit to come say how much you don't give a shit. Stalker.
This post was last modified: 12-06-2014, 01:58 PM by Bone.

12-06-2014, 04:15 PM #8
tengo Veteran
All forums were read.

12-06-2014, 10:46 PM #9
A MF S Still n00b
Pfft, we are just fine without Dario. I personally don't recall him actually leaving myself. Eek took his tag away one day as a joke and retagged him but he never put it back on. Would it be nice to have him in our clan? yes. But, as all of you know he doesn't really play much, if at all. So, as far as contributing what most of you guys care about or deem note worthy, his skill, it does not mean much that he left, if that is/was the case. The fact tht he was in pv so briefly is what sucks most of all as we are mostly members who just like to play and have a good time and he didnt get, as with the case with yosh, to see/experience that as they are/were inactive. I would think that was obvious as over half of our members are cta reffs or more in the community.

On a side note. I am sure this is just a joke and/or hazing before he rejoins. But, if I were him I would not give LN the time of day as this seems kinda dumb and childish to publicly display a vote for him to get back in.

Dario, I wish you the best of luck.
This post was last modified: 12-06-2014, 10:49 PM by A MF S.

[Image: 235909-tradewars-2002.jpg]

12-07-2014, 03:31 AM #10
bigdaddy n00b
Dario was a loyal, respected and well Liked -RM- member, So i expect the same as he rejoins LN

I say yes.